BigBootyDaddy

Andrew Dobson

Post by BigBootyDaddy » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:40 am

What a great way to scam people

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:44 am

Sure, let's use the classic D&D Wish spell shenanigans as the blueprint for your business. Can't wait for the first Kickstarters based on this concept.

"You thought I would make a game exactly like Monster Hunter for the PC? It is totally set in a similar univere, but you're just some average Joe who has nothing to do with monster hunting!"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Livy

Post by Livy » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:52 am

If some artist pulled some shit like that, I'd just do a chargeback on them. Not that I would pay for internet art, and especially not from ilk like Dobson.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:55 am

"Ignoring harassment never works. I'm certain of this, even though I never tried it."

Also, anyone have any of those screen shots from when John Flynt pointed out Dobson was only an SJW to support his ego and he cried about it?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:02 am

Sure, make your customers feel ripped off. This is a great way to ensure your business will always be booming.

Oh...
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Seele

Post by Seele » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:04 am

drisko wrote:Also, anyone have any of those screen shots from when John Flynt pointed out Dobson was only an SJW to support his ego and he cried about it?
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:30 am

Fucking burned by the dick-less Skeletor. Shows how pathetic Dobby really is. And he takes it!
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:09 pm

He's really like a beaten housewife in that regard.

And his badass "Hurr durr I'm too smart for sexist people" attitude will just attract weirdoes.

"Okay Mr. Dobson, I would like to have a picture of Quiet from MGS topless. And when I mean topless, I mean that I can see at least the whole upper torso from the front, unobscured and within enough distance so it covers at least 3/4 of the picture. Please view attachment 1 of 10 for an exmaple of the pose and general composition I'm looking for. Also she should not be invisible or..."
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:50 pm

An artist intentionally drawing something on commission wrong. What a lovely concept. He could also just not draw on commission.
I call bullshit on that anyway. Who would ask him of all people to draw a naked woman? Not only is he a SocJus faggot but he's also never seen one.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:19 pm

It's a mystery to me how he's actually surviving. Living from comissions? Unlikely, he used to be big on deviant art, but he's deleted that long time ago, is he actually active anywhere besides twitter? His name is a complete joke in professional scene, who would employ him? E-begging? He's receiving petty change from few morons. One has to wonder how Dobby manages not to starve.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.