CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:58 pm

"While you were all running the "normal" way, I was running with my arms sticking straight out behind me! Because you're too sloooow!"
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:15 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:58 pm
"While you were all running the "normal" way, I was running with my arms sticking straight out behind me! Because you're too sloooow!"
It works for Naruto, so of course it will work for a fellow martial arts master.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:43 pm

I never got that "stance". Wouldn't it make more sense to keep the arms closer to the body aka your gadgets in case you need to shank someone?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:52 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:43 pm
I never got that "stance". Wouldn't it make more sense to keep the arms closer to the body aka your gadgets in case you need to shank someone?
No need for shanking if you can kick like these Adonises:

When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:00 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
I don't know this for a fact, but most martial arts have what's traditional and what's practical.

Many teachers teach traditional forms because it's all about the discipline. They more often than not have no use on an actual fight, but that's why you see the stupid ass stances and shit.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:36 am

https://www.google.com.mx/search?q=%22J ... 00&bih=794
Jacksons youtube comment history is kind of fun to read when one is bored

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:11 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:00 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
I don't know this for a fact, but most martial arts have what's traditional and what's practical.

Many teachers teach traditional forms because it's all about the discipline. They more often than not have no use on an actual fight, but that's why you see the stupid ass stances and shit.
Stances and shit is also a robotic way to teach natural movement. That's what they do with some of them katas.

It's hard to explain. Basically, stances are like a way of positioning yourself to make you harder to knock over and harder to beat up. Well, some of them. Some stances are useless.

But you're not going to be using stances like a robot, locked into one stance at a time and transitioning roughly like in a kata. That's bullshit.

So, the kata shit is there for when you don't know how to stand and how to move. Stances teach you how you should be positioning yourself, and how you should move. But it isn't natural yet, which is why it's robotic bullshit and the stances aren't going to work in a fight.

Theoretically at least, you're supposed to do the kata bullshit along with sparring and everything else until the movement becomes natural and you fluidly transition stances without being limited or locked into stances. If you look at old kung fu movies like the 36th chamber of shaolin, I think you can see how some of this works, where they implement traditional stances into sparring/combat. Of course it's all fake for hollywood, but my point is just that it CAN look and feel natural.

Even if you're an MMA tapoutfag, you still learn "stances." You might not call it that, but you learn how to move and how to transition between different guard positions that are more advantageous than standing there like a lump. Hands up, head down is a stance, even if MMA guys don't think it is.

Oh and some of the more esoteric and weird stances are ways of teaching you how to recover from moves without opening yourself up as much, like the standing on one leg stances and that shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:54 pm

Cuckson wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:36 am
https://www.google.com.mx/search?q=%22J ... 00&bih=794
Jacksons youtube comment history is kind of fun to read when one is bored

Is Cuckson finally giving up on serving sempai Noah? Seems like he's busy trying to grovel for a new master.

Here's what he had to say to whoever the hell "DiGi Valentine" is. [And of course, it was in a begging video.]

JacksonJin 2 weeks ago
"Hey man, if it'll keep you on your feet and doing what you dig, patreon all the way, bro. I'd just suggest offering campaign goals that, should we hit them, would let you upgrade aspects of Who Dat, or maybe launch other projects you'd like to try. Give us something to shoot for, ya? ...Seriously, we're all behind ya."
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:06 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:54 pm
Is Cuckson finally giving up on serving sempai Noah? Seems like he's busy trying to grovel for a new master.
When we'll see a sudden 100$-300$ drop in Spoony's Patreon pledge amount, we'll know Cuckson's gone.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.