NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rpgworm

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by rpgworm » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:11 pm

Actually... I believe in her. To these guys, it really isn't about the girl being hot or not, it's more about they hit on girls because they can, and they enjoy doing so. So even if Lindsay is barely a 7 or a 6.5, the fucker can still fool around, and hey, might get a blow job.

But at the same time, this whole "oh yeah, a hollywood big shot also harrased me, but I can't say the name otherwise my career is over, rape culture sucks" feels like a "me too" thing. For all this feminism activism she's been doing, and never once she mentioned that?

Okay Lindsay, so, what do you want? I listen, I believed, but if we don't have a name, we can't do shit.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:21 pm

Ah, Lindsay Ellis, another victim of stare rape it seems.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:22 pm

Also mansplaining rape
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:28 pm

Basically her and all these hollywood people have no principles. They don't care about rape or assault. If they did they would value saving other people from the alleged predators. But no. They care about their career. It always comes down to money.

Well I would expose Weinstein but I need that third mansion and I was really hoping to buy an island next year. I'll keep my mouth shut. Putting a rapist behind bars is not as important as my new ferrari. I know. I won't say shit about Weinstein but I will campaign for Trump to be impeached because he said something I didn't like in a private conversation 10 years ago.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:19 am

The real question everybody is asking themselves right now after the Weinstein exposé is: When will it be the turn of Dan "The Man With A Plan" Schneider?

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:26 am

rpgworm wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:11 pm
Actually... I believe in her. To these guys, it really isn't about the girl being hot or not, it's more about they hit on girls because they can, and they enjoy doing so. So even if Lindsay is barely a 7 or a 6.5, the fucker can still fool around, and hey, might get a blow job.
Well yeah, rape is all about power and some sexual gratification on top of it. The whole, "she's ugly," idea goes out the window when you look at most rape cases-- they go for easy marks regardless of facial features and whatnot.

Even when it comes to sexual harassment from some sex craving dude he doesn't care. It's nearly the same principle.

It also applies to women whenever they're in power but that won't fit the narrative so I'll only mention men.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:45 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:19 am
The real question everybody is asking themselves right now after the Weinstein exposé is: When will it be the turn of Dan "The Man With A Plan" Schneider?
So what's the deal with that? Is it just some meme, or is there real gossip about him?
I never took it seriously until recently.
お前はもう死んでいる。

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:46 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
I knew his sister. She looks just like him.
I was banging the nanny. I'm not kidding.
Last edited by pibbs on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:47 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:45 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
So what's the deal with that? Is it just some meme, or is there real gossip about him?
He's essentially an accused child rapist. If not that then something pretty close.
Also he stole shoes from Disney sets, or something?? He's a weirdo.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:40 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:45 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Seems like a cool dude.