Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Boogie's Panniculus

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:37 pm

But if people have a fixed, limited amount of Jing, then why does not jerking off make you stronger?

It should just not make you any weaker.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:11 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:55 pm
The core of it is that the proverbial 'they' found that guys who ejaculate more than others have about a 4/5 chance of developing low-risk cancer.
You have it backwards. They're saying that men who jack off more are less likely to develop prostate cancer.
Who cares? studies are bullshit and even if it was true 100% I'm not gonna go out of my way to sling my salami 24/7 around, I got better things to do in life.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:55 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:05 pm
Guest wrote:
http://www.europeanurology.com/article/ ... 8/fulltext

The core of it is that the proverbial 'they' found that guys who ejaculate more than others have about a 4/5 chance of developing low-risk cancer.

Granted, even the people who wrote the study admit that you can drive a truck through the holes in it; notably that they didn't really screen for much else, used self-reporting and the cancers weren't actually looked for, just registering those that had been found otherwise.
You retards really believe every fake study conclusion you read without even questioning it right?

edit: have you even read it?

It comes down to: we dont know much about the disease and it seems our data shows a very small POSSIBLE effect on it from ejaculation but it might as well be their diet or exercise habits. It could all just be random and we need to study this way more to get any definitive answers.

But lets just throw it out there and have the population wanking like animals thinking it will actually help them lol the retarded sheep.

edit #2: whytf did I skip over your last paragraph lol you already said it was flaky my bad.
OBSERVE, GENTLEMEN:

A person wanting to call someone else retarded so badly, to cover up for how retarded they are, that they missed the second paragraph of the post not once but twice.

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:02 pm

It's ASS, what did you expect?

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:04 pm

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:02 pm
It's ASS, what did you expect?
I keep hoping he'll become self aware at some point, honestly. It's a losing battle. I know.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:10 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:31 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:50 pm
That's bullshit. I've learned from the /nofap/ people that if you don't ejaculate, you become more powerful, manly, and energetic, because you keep all your man juices inside you. I'm currently aiming for a 12 months nofap period (aka "Super Sayan 2 Transformation"). I already feel like I could beat Freeza up, I'll tell you.
Yes, anime like DBZ follow the belief of Chinese Medicine. There are three types of energy in the human body, qi (ki), jing (sei), and shen (shin).
Qi can be restored by eating, but people have a fixed, limited amount of Jing. Jing is lost every time a man ejaculates or a woman ovulates. When your jing gets to 0, you die.
On a simliar note, isn't it also considered a really bad idea to have a waifu with a stronger Qi than yours, for she will basically suck you dry or something?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:22 pm

That sounds familiar. Honestly, I don't know very much about "The Three Treasures" other than what I've absorbed from Asian media and Wikipedia.
お前はもう死んでいる。

TheProgressive

Post by TheProgressive » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:58 pm

I wouldn't take AngrySpoonySnob seriously. I believe he is a theist after all.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:55 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:05 pm
Guest wrote:
http://www.europeanurology.com/article/ ... 8/fulltext

Granted, even the people who wrote the study admit that you can drive a truck through the holes in it; notably that they didn't really screen for much else, used self-reporting and the cancers weren't actually looked for, just registering those that had been found otherwise.
You retards really believe every fake study conclusion you read without even questioning it right?

edit: have you even read it?

It comes down to: we dont know much about the disease and it seems our data shows a very small POSSIBLE effect on it from ejaculation but it might as well be their diet or exercise habits. It could all just be random and we need to study this way more to get any definitive answers.

But lets just throw it out there and have the population wanking like animals thinking it will actually help them lol the retarded sheep.

edit #2: whytf did I skip over your last paragraph lol you already said it was flaky my bad.
OBSERVE, GENTLEMEN:

A person wanting to call someone else retarded so badly, to cover up for how retarded they are, that they missed the second paragraph of the post not once but twice.
You cant even count to 2? fail troll fails
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:26 pm

Attempt 1: Original post - swing and a miss
Attempt 2: First edit - swing and a miss
Attempt 3: Second edit - there you go...

That would be two misses. Three if you count the one that came after before you got a reply.

We're at "Doesn't understand that 'took two corrections' means 'screwed up twice.'"