Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:06 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:53 pm
I'm glad that nigger died for his country, cause now there's one less nigger roaming the streets, throwing shit at the other apes of his race and raping white women.

Honestly I side with Trump on this one. The nigger knew what he was getting into. Now that he's dead, the world's honestly just a little bit better, and I feel that Trump understands that.
...and you people wonder why the quality of this site has turned to shit.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:02 pm
Vaporwear wrote:
I'm glad that nigger died for his country, cause now there's one less nigger roaming the streets, throwing shit at the other apes of his race and raping white women.
Ooh, edgy
I wish they were trying to be edgy but there are some real nazi-like racists on here. Everything black or muslim is filth that should be killed in their eyes.

edit: just in case someone thinks im defending trump or any political views on that I dont even follow that shit, everybody in the army is going to hell in my eyes for killing innocents in the name of corrupt banksters and lying politicians (who are owned by the banksters anyway) so yeah they got it coming to them. And us civilians too btw because nobody seems to give a fuck about their taxmoney being used to bomb innocent women and children.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:09 pm

Auli wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:48 am
It's like they want the President to be working absolutely every hours of every day all week.

Let them golf a couple of hours now and then ffs.
Does anyone really have to explain to you that he spends more time not working and leisurely playing his games of golf when there's critical issues he needs to be focusing on in the White House? Do you really need that explained to you??? Truly the folks on this forum can not be that dense.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:09 pm
Auli wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:48 am
It's like they want the President to be working absolutely every hours of every day all week.

Let them golf a couple of hours now and then ffs.
Does anyone really have to explain to you that he spends more time not working and leisurely playing his games of golf when there's critical issues he needs to be focusing on in the White House? Do you really need that explained to you??? Truly the folks on this forum can not be that dense.
What do you think a president has to say? Its just a puppet they do 0 work only say yes or no when their masters tell em and troll the public.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:06 pm
Vaporwear wrote:

Honestly I side with Trump on this one. The nigger knew what he was getting into. Now that he's dead, the world's honestly just a little bit better, and I feel that Trump understands that.
...and you people wonder why the quality of this site has turned to shit.
Edgelording has been on the forum for a while.

As for trump, people voted him in knowing what he was. He shitposts on twitter, fucks around golfing, wastes time shouting at media people and is generally a wild card all the time.

But isn't that what people voted for? I still think that's better than 4 more years of fucking hilldawg.

Anyway, Spoony.

Spoony.

So how about that new spoony video-oh right.

Um

Spoony sucks ass.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:50 pm

votes matter? since when?
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:04 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:07 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:02 pm
Vaporwear wrote:
Ooh, edgy
I wish they were trying to be edgy but there are some real nazi-like racists on here. Everything black or muslim is filth that should be killed in their eyes.

edit: just in case someone thinks im defending trump or any political views on that I dont even follow that shit, everybody in the army is going to hell in my eyes for killing innocents in the name of corrupt banksters and lying politicians (who are owned by the banksters anyway) so yeah they got it coming to them. And us civilians too btw because nobody seems to give a fuck about their taxmoney being used to bomb innocent women and children.
Looks like crazy goes both ways.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:26 pm

ASS... go home.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:37 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:26 pm
ASS... go home.
To Yemen.
Is Spoony dead yet?

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:42 pm

Ahw poor little faggot racists cant accept seeing that their insane views make them hated by all regular people.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine