Miscarriage of Acchild

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: Spergcuck of Nignog

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:10 pm

It implies "normally I rape people but you are just too low even for me". (only to sjw retards who'd take a statement like that serious of course)
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:38 am

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:10 pm
It implies "normally I rape people but you are just too low even for me". (only to sjw retards who'd take a statement like that serious of course)
Not even that. It was intended to be the exact opposite of a threat and Miscarriage of Acchild only included, "even," as bait.

And they took it. Then they ran with it. Then people were offended for someone who directly stated that she didn't even read it.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:28 am

Auli wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:41 pm
Thoughts on the "I wouldn't even rape you."-controversy?
It was the equivalent of an edgetard post here. Just an edgy way of telling someone to fuck off and they're of no worth.

I don't like Miscarriage of Acchild. In fact, you might say "I wouldn't even rape S argon." But it was a nontroversy. He was just making a quip and people took it as some kind of threat because he used the word "rape" in his snappy banter.

I hardly think you can throw someone in prison for saying they wouldn't commit a crime against you.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:38 am
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Not even that. It was intended to be the exact opposite of a threat and Spergcuck of Nignog only included, "even," as bait.

And they took it. Then they ran with it. Then people were offended for someone who directly stated that she didn't even read it.
The english language disagrees with you but alright whatever.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:21 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:41 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:38 am
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Not even that. It was intended to be the exact opposite of a threat and Spergcuck of Nignog only included, "even," as bait.

The english language disagrees with you but alright whatever.
I watched him cook up the idea. I then saw the message. I then saw his defense of the message. It doesn't matter what the, "english language," says. The intent of the message was to be a troll-non-threat.

Beyond that, "I wouldn't even rape you," doesn't imply he would normally rape people, anyway. That's only one interpretation. Other interpretations include:
"I would never harm you in any way, including rape."
"You are so not worth my time I wouldn't even take the time to rape you."

You're taking the SJW interpretation and saying that's what he meant.

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:52 pm

I'm actually looking forward to his "All male feminists are rapists"-video he will do next week.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:14 pm

It seems like the most obvious kind of video. He'll probably just repeat shit we say on DHI. :D
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:04 pm

He had planned doing it for awhile, but he kept pushing it back since there was a new case or two every week lol
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:22 am

Does anyone know why he named himself after the ruler of the Akkadian Empire? Seems so random.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:58 am

Because he's an intellectual.