People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
rabidtictac

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:24 am

Shadowbanning is shitty in general. At least have the balls to tell someone you banned them so they can go do something else. You're essentially wasting people's time because you think nothing of them.

Even if someone is shitting up your forum and needs to be banned like a worthless specimen, that doesn't mean they're 100% worthless in all aspects of life or that you should deceive them and try to waste their time. Just ban them. IP ban them if they come back. Ban them every time they banjump and just keep banning. They'll get tired eventually. Shadowbans don't really stop banjumpers anyway. Banjumpers can just check to see if they're actually banned and then go around their banning like they normally would.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

David Penelope

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by David Penelope » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:23 am

Why do we give blacks rights? I come from a proud line of slave-owners and these recent laws have been a disgrace.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:39 pm

Not even edgy anymore.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:27 pm

I think this guest poster is trying too hard.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:44 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:22 pm
Except there really is no great logical reason for someone to not believe in abortion. I could just quote the Carlin bit word for word but that's no fun. "There's a human being growing inside you." Fuck human life. We kill human beings everyday for having different taste than us. As we should.
I hope you're just shitposting and know how retarded that example is.
Killing another person isn't illegal or condemned pretty much anywhere in the world. It all depends on context. You defended your life, family, honour, country? Pretty much okay in most places. You killed somebody who really deserved some hard killing? Pretty much illegal everywhere but not perceived as terrible by general population, just disagreeable from a legal standpoint. You killed a child? Disagreeable absolutely everywhere besides a tiny hand full of really fucked up places. A baby? You're a monster. Downright.

Personally, I'm not against abortion at all. But to argue that killing another human being is always the same, regardless of how old and who that person is or what the reason for it is is at best intellectually dishonest and at worst the ramblings of a stupid lunatic.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:00 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:22 pm
Your average normie republican christfag can't handle seeing some guy get gay married
It's probably because they don't wanna see their traditions mutilated. Give them all the benefits but don't call it marriage. Marriage was all about being a family together and have kids. Either we go all back to status quo or we do something new. Don't twist things around. Gay people can't even have kids in a natural way and its shit for kids to grow up without either mom or dad. I'm not a christfag and more left leaning and even I get it.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:44 pm
You killed a child? Disagreeable absolutely everywhere
Don't make me say it :lol:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:17 pm

I already said it for you.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:44 pm
besides a tiny hand full of really fucked up places.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:17 am

David Penelope wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:23 am
Why do we give blacks rights? I come from a proud line of slave-owners and these recent laws have been a disgrace.
Well, there was a period there where blacks were proud, decent folk who dressed well, followed the law, and even aspired to be intellectual. Then rap happened.

Rap happened.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:32 am

Remind me to never fall behind on uploading stuff on the internet, i'll have to upload 14 (including tonight it will be 15) comic strips to DoA (Dumbing of age) thread because almost always no one is willing to put the effort to get the comic strips so SOMEONE will mock and shit on David Willis SJWisms, the guy is bad enough he's the webcomic equivalent of CA.
Oh and then things are eveb worse than that, the one namefag in the thread (Val) is a self-admitted muslim pedo that i can't find a way to kick off the threads
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:58 pm

This seems like the thread to post this, couldn't find anything better. Pretty hilarious :lol: