Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Movieblob

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:14 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:28 am
Never. Fuck the uppity cunt. You move to Commiefornia, rape is what you deserve. She didn't even have it that bad. Bitch is still well off and likely didn't even have to suck that much dick for it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:00 am

I wonder if they're asking us to apologise to her because she buys into their tranny bullshit?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:07 am

This kind of reminds me of all those people who were shit talking Britney Spears when she had her mental breakdown and then years later talked about how awful that must have been to get all that abuse. Bitch, you were the ones saying that shit! You were laughing at 'Leave Britney alone!" with the rest of us. Stop acting all high and mighty.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:27 am

But she's finally there where they always wanted her to be. Her career won't recover. She's been taken down a peg, which is all those thundercunts were hoping for. She won't marry a Brad Pitt and "take him away from [them]". She won't be the new hot shit any more. She failed. Now it's time to grasp the slim witch fingers around her and drag her fully down, into the deep mud they've been sitting in all along.
Good-looking with a career? Better in every way? Can't fucking well have that, can we? No! Finally, she's within reach. Quick! Make absolutely sure she eats shit and never comes back again!
There, there, it's all better now. We're still losers but at least that cunt is one of us now. We don't get better so she better not be better either! It's much easier to drag people down than to rise up.

Cunt motivations, bro.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:39 am

drisko wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:07 am
This kind of reminds me of all those people who were shit talking Britney Spears when she had her mental breakdown and then years later talked about how awful that must have been to get all that abuse. Bitch, you were the ones saying that shit! You were laughing at 'Leave Britney alone!" with the rest of us. Stop acting all high and mighty.
Back when South Park wasn't complete cancer, the Britney episode put it perfectly. Down to the cult like mentality of it all.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:31 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:27 am
But she's finally there where they always wanted her to be. Her career won't recover. She's been taken down a peg, which is all those thundercunts were hoping for. She won't marry a Brad Pitt and "take him away from [them]". She won't be the new hot shit any more. She failed. Now it's time to grasp the slim witch fingers around her and drag her fully down, into the deep mud they've been sitting in all along.
Good-looking with a career? Better in every way? Can't fucking well have that, can we? No! Finally, she's within reach. Quick! Make absolutely sure she eats shit and never comes back again!
There, there, it's all better now. We're still losers but at least that cunt is one of us now. We don't get better so she better not be better either! It's much easier to drag people down than to rise up.

Cunt motivations, bro.
Fucking this. If you hear a bitch talk shit about the attractive women like that stay the fuck away from them. They are cunts to the fucking core, they are the kinds of cunt who will absolutely destroy you in a divorce and will teach your kids to hate you by making shit up about you when you aren't around. Or worse, they'll claim you beat the kids in divorce court.

You very rarely hear men talk that type of shit about attractive men. They only call some of them fags if they are the effeminate boy band type, men aren't jealous of Hugh Jackman and they don't hate DiCaprio like they did in the 90s when he looked like a boy. That shit is a female thing, I remember when I was a teenager my friends sister said Trish Stratus was fat. This Trish Stratus:
Just in case you are at workShow
Keep away from catty jealous cunts and befriend the ones who don't do that shit.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:56 pm

How we let Hollywood treat her?! She was fucking megastar just for bending over a car in a movie.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:42 pm

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:56 pm
How we let Hollywood treat her?! She was fucking megastar just for bending over a car in a movie.
All i ever heard was that Micheal Bay might have been a cunt toward her but that's all i heard
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:32 pm

All I heard was that she was a nightmare to work with and people criticized her toe-shaped-thumbs.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:20 pm

It's okay when people like Rape Enabler Bob Chipman treat women like shit. Just look at how many of his peers have been exposed as sexual predators.