When's "popular gaming" going to die?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
rabidtictac

Re: When's "popular gaming" going to die?

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:26 pm

The controls for planes in GTA games in general are not good. I remember GTA V added wind turbulence, but the way they implemented it, it was just a random fail state where you could easily crash and die and not know what the fuck just happened. It made flying planes very unpleasant.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:34 pm

And the helicopters wobble around like mad. Really annoying.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:41 pm

I think I build planes in Kerbal that had better handling.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:44 pm

Helicopters were perfectly fine in IV so I don't understand why they would make them nofun.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:02 am

I actually liked The Last of Us. Yeah, it had some SJW BS, and it was repetitive sneaking from section to section, but god above at least it wasn't Uncharted. What a shitty, shitty series that turned out to be.

Deep Story!!

Ya Amber Heard Me?!

Post by Ya Amber Heard Me?! » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:04 pm

Game Informer's at it again. Their big cover story about the new Uncharted (yeah, that fucking series) doesn't tell you a damn thing about graphics, gameplay, whatever. Instead, we learn the backstory about the two STRONG, INDEPENDENT, DON'T NEED NO FUCKING MAN female leads in an interview with the goddamn writer. "When we last saw Her and Her, they were in a tough place...."

Seele

Post by Seele » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:40 am

It's that fucking Neil Cuckmann. He's the same cuntflap who praised Sarkeesian and is pro feminazi. Ever since he joined Naughty Dog years ago, his SJW influence in The Last of Us & Uncharted 4 could be seen, and he's continuing that streak with that Uncharted expansion and likely The Last of Us Part 2.

He's also Israeli. Let that sink in.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:43 am

Uncharted is the most boring shit in the world. It's not even worth getting bothered about imo because the games are just nothing. They're corridor tech demos that people for some reason get all interested in. Not unlike The Last of Us. What a world. Naughty Dog used to make real games. Even when they handed off development of the Sly series, I thought Insomniac did a pretty good job overall in comparison to Jak and Daxter. Sly 2 and 3 were real winners and Sly 4 was perhaps a bit stale, but it wasn't the same devs. The new guys wisely chose to stick to the classic formula. I guess Naughty Dog must have decided they were done with Kiddie Games For Kids and wanted to be taken seriously, so they stopped making Jak games. Cue the zambie visual novel corridor shooter and indiania jones-croft 2 electric jewgeloo.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Ya Amber Heard Me?!

Post by Ya Amber Heard Me?! » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:28 am

Shit like that is why I don't want Legacy of Kain to come back. It'll be filled with shit about fake news and alternative vampire facts. Fucking hippies ruining every fucking thing always.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:14 pm

Naughty Dog is pozzed to shit. Good thing I don't care about game studios that made the last good game of theirs more than ten years ago.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!