Re: CUCKSON JIZZON internet stalker wants to try internet nobody status

Post by Poonoo » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:38 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:20 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:27 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:52 pm
"All my trained punches and kicks are designed to murder and destroy. I can't fight for sport."
Sure thing, buddy. Just like NFL line backers can't play some football with their kids in the garden because they would smash the shit out of them. Or like Hussein Bolt can only run really fast everywhere.
Kek.

Don't mock them too much or they'll use their Eight Gates of Hell chi dim mak to destroy you.

Growing up as a martial arts nerd in the '90s and '00s, there was so much fucking bullshido out there. :lol:

BTW metal gear solid 5's CQC is pretty decent. It's mostly based on real shit.
I remember a Seanbaby article where he talks about the earlier days of the MMA tournaments being televised and how every kid was expecting to see a display of cool and diverse martial arts shit. .. only to have their dreams shattered by the Graces and their non impressive looking but highly effective BJJ. It made lots of kids going to McDojos and their fathers paying for it scratch their heads in confusion.
I remember seeing interviews with wrestlers saying that someone who did actual wrestling would win, and BJJ is a form of grappling. Ken Shamrock was the only other guy in the first tournament who knew what the fuck they were doing, and all the initial big names in the 90s like Dan Severn as well had some form of grappling background.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:40 pm

Those kids went on thinking that they could wreck everyone because it works in a ring under regulations among trained athletes. They don't even do full contact sparring and yet think they would do "three moves, I shatter your arms".

Who the fuck attacks you in the streets? Mad people. Druggies, criminals, insane people, drunk numbskulls. They fight without a disregard of self-preservation. Leagues different from a ring where nobody has the intent to kill or overly harm each other.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:18 am

And what do you see when you look at military martial arts? What do you see when you look at self defense systems?

You see a lot of shit that looks kind of the same, no matter where it's from. You see a lot of kickboxing-style striking. You see a lot of judo-type throwing (as opposed to small-circle shit that only works in the dojo) where people grab the lapels or full body. You see a lot of sticking hands style interception. You see a lot of choke-outs, mount positions. And mostly you see a lot of weapons, because the goal in martial arts now is to prevent dying long enough to pull out your gun and shoot the other guy. Or grab a knife and shank them.

Combat just isn't the same as it was 1000 years ago when grandfather Shun Li designed the grand chi theory of arm shattering.

As for fighting crazy people, that's a good point. I've never fought a crazy person and hope never to. All martial arts can do for you there is give you the skills to notice when someone is bugfuck crazy and the presence of mind to get the fuck away from there before anything happens. Which most people would do anyway.

Martial arts today incorporate firearms and other LEO weapons if they want to be relevant. IMO most martial arts in the civilian sector should focus on civilian sidearms and weapons rather than breaking boards. Even full-contact tapoutfag training probably wouldn't do much against a drug addict.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:44 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:52 pm
"All my trained punches and kicks are designed to murder and destroy. I can't fight for sport."
Sure thing, buddy. Just like NFL line backers can't play some football with their kids in the garden because they would smash the shit out of them. Or like Hussein Bolt can only run really fast everywhere.
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:14 am

Lol. So accurate
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:15 am

Is CIAnigger Bubba AKA Chad Thundercock?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:24 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:15 am
Is CIAnigger Bubba AKA Chad Thundercock?
Neither.

Me fighting Cuckson is just an excuse to beat up an Aspergy Faggot for being such.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:34 pm

A man must have principles. If those turn out to be wanting to beat up some NEET hikikomori that's into dickgirls and can't handle the bantz that he'd have to go out of his way to even see, so be it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:23 am

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:38 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:20 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:27 pm

Kek.

Don't mock them too much or they'll use their Eight Gates of Hell chi dim mak to destroy you.

Growing up as a martial arts nerd in the '90s and '00s, there was so much fucking bullshido out there. :lol:

BTW metal gear solid 5's CQC is pretty decent. It's mostly based on real shit.
I remember a Seanbaby article where he talks about the earlier days of the MMA tournaments being televised and how every kid was expecting to see a display of cool and diverse martial arts shit. .. only to have their dreams shattered by the Graces and their non impressive looking but highly effective BJJ. It made lots of kids going to McDojos and their fathers paying for it scratch their heads in confusion.
I remember seeing interviews with wrestlers saying that someone who did actual wrestling would win, and BJJ is a form of grappling. Ken Shamrock was the only other guy in the first tournament who knew what the fuck they were doing, and all the initial big names in the 90s like Dan Severn as well had some form of grappling background.
Shamrock was far superior to Gracie. Gracie won, but he was always got his ass kicked and usually ended up dropping out of the tournament. Turns out, laying under a guy for 4 hours until he finally gives in only works in the favela.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:12 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:34 pm
A man must have principles. If those turn out to be wanting to beat up some NEET hikikomori that's into dickgirls and can't handle the bantz that he'd have to go out of his way to even see, so be it.
More like I gotta follow through on my drunk ravings.

If I say I'm gonna kick Liam Neeson's ass, God damn it I'm going to attempt it.

I'm not challenging Liam Neeson...