Bill Nye the Social Science Guy

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Bill Nye the Social Science Guy

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:27 pm

He's the bald cunt from that Autism Speaks atheist show where christfags can call in and blabber about flat earth and shit, right?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:22 pm

You know, I liked it when Bill nye made his comeback telling all those christfags to eat a dick and keep that shit out of schools. And faggots like razorfist getting cunty about them just proved that they were textbook right wing sheep baa-ing on command. But this shit? Fucking Barry Manilow gay. Sounds like those liberal positive comments went to his head.

Pick your battles carefully Bill, edutainers stop being relevant after your audience discovers puberty for a reason.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:37 pm

This is why that March for Science was a joke. It was just a standard Soros operation.
The left have gone so far in to moonbat land (Believing that there are more than two genders, Believing that buggery is a safe, healthy, and natural act. Believing that a fetus is somehow not alive until the moment the woman gives birth, etc.), that they are the religious fanatics now, and the christfags are practically Galileo in comparison.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:00 pm

"Believing that a fetus is somehow not alive until the moment the woman gives birth,"

No this part is right. It's Republican "We need more white soldiers for the racewar" bullshit.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:05 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:37 pm
Believing that buggery is a safe, healthy, and natural act.
You'd have to define what you mean by that. Natural? Sure, all kinds of shit is natural. Healthy? I suppose that depends upon how it's done and what the results were. Safe? Compared to what? Driving? Normal sex in a modern climate where STDs that didn't use to exist are floating around?

Getting the christfags to lay off gay people has actually been one of the very few positive results of all this SJW bullshit. Although it started before they came along and the SJWs appropriated it from normal liberals. There was never any reason for the retarded christfags to go nuclear on Steve bumming Jeff in the privacy of a personal residence, or even to prevent them from getting a legal document signed to share their stuff and have hospital visiting rights. You can usually tell who is a party line conservative based on their reaction to gay marriage here in burgerlands. If they're against it, they're usually party line on every conservative issue. If they don't care, they're probably new guard and trying to push away from the christfag faction of the conservative party here.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:07 pm

Yes, I supported those things like "Don't act don't tell" (a law forcing the military to stop asking soldiers their sexuality) and I voted to support civil unions. But I shouldn't have. It all snowballed from there into the SJW nightmare we have today.

The christfags actually were correct in predicting things like gay marriage, out LGBT in the military, teaching homosexuality to little kids in school; concepts that normalfags thought were totally ridiculous at the time.

I dunno, I think Milo was right when he said that normalizing Trans people was the tipping point.

I don't want to get into the whole anal stuff, it's gross. Suffice it to say, I know two different (straight) guys that got hepatitis from it, and another (gay) person I know got HIV.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:59 pm

That's really the hilarious thing, right? The ultra right that cared about shit that doesn't actually affect them, like fags marrying, were 100% right when they stated that it's a slippery slope. It wasn't normal people that proved them right and it weren't even the faggots. The "progressives" did that called the slippery slope ridiculous.

Personally, I think marriage as a legal thing should be entirely abolished. Every part of it. Not just no marriage for faggots but no marriage for anybody. Want to marry? Go to your church but you don't get it to be something the state actually cares about. Not religious? Just pretend to be married or do your own marriage thingy.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:07 pm
Yes, I supported those things like "Don't act don't tell" (a law forcing the military to stop asking soldiers their sexuality) and I voted to support civil unions. But I shouldn't have. It all snowballed from there into the SJW nightmare we have today.
Just because SJWs used those issues as a launching point to bitch about even more inane bullshit doesn't make those things automatically bad. You'd see exactly the same thing happen no matter what the issue or what end of the political spectrum.

Personally, despite my disgust with SJW bullshit, I still can't see why gay marriage is a bad thing or why people should reasonably be against it.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:19 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:39 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:13 pm
Ah, he's one of those atheists. Duly noted and rope reserved.
It was Fatt Dillacunty (a.k.a. Matt Dillahunty) that red-pilled me on atheists being progressive retards.
Richard Dawkins is the fucking same. I liked his Facebook page a decade ago and lately it has been filled with HuffPo tier bullshit. The comments are always filled with people saying how shit the articles are but they keep going with that belligerent bullshit.

I thought it may have been typical goon bullshit where they took over his Facebook but his Twitter is the damn same.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

asdf

Post by asdf » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:12 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:25 pm
Personally, despite my disgust with SJW bullshit, I still can't see why gay marriage is a bad thing or why people should reasonably be against it.
There really isn't a "reasonable" reason. It literally all stems from a few bible passages that people interpret a certain way (whether or not they're meant to be that way) and a constantly hammered in idea that gay = bad no matter what.

It wasn't until gay marriage became a thing in Iowa that I told my mother that I don't see why people are so mad about it. As long as they keep it to themselves and it doesn't affect me, they could get married and swing naked from their chandelier. It also goes the other way-- shut up about your smokin' hot wife, church dude, I don't care. Before then I literally had no reason to even talk about it because I don't see why it's such a big deal.

Aside from a few diseases and dangers due to anal sex you literally cannot get a reasonable answer when you ask most church-goers why they're against homosexuality except, "le holly bibble says so." I've even heard one person state that AIDS was specifically started by gay men having anal sex with each other and therefore all homosexuality is bad. None of it ever centers on lesbians. Nobody knows how to approach giving them a "good" reason why what they're doing is bad.