Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Poonoo » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:34 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:55 pm
So much for Rian Johnson. Wonder how shit his trilogy will be now.
I actually want to see how bad this really is. I can't wait until metacritic allows user reviews, I have tried to avoid spoilers but the odd fucker has spoiled the odd plot point (or they are trolling).

Rian has made good movies, I actually want to see if it feels like meddling from the executives where some of his writing and ideas are still in it (I got that vibe from Avengers 2 where Whedon tried to explore the characters dark sides that was suddenly dropped to save the world from *insert big event*) or if it feels nothing like Marvel/Disney shit and is just fucking bad.

He did have to rewrite a lot of the movie based on what happened on 7 for it to make sense which caused the 6 month delay. I have a feeling that may be why it's so shit, he tried to fuse his original vision to make sense with following JarJar Abrams' version and it sounds like a mess.
SpoilerShow
If Snoke indeed dies, I think that may be why that happened. He probably had no intention of him being the big bad in his story so he had to write him in. Looper was good but I noticed his movies tend to be smaller scale ones based on character interactions, it sounds like he is focusing on Rey and Kylo and having Snoke be this ominous threat got in the way.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:33 am

I think it's hilarious that the most asked about questions about Force Awakens either get unsatisfying answers or NO answers at all in Last Jedi. I'm talking mainly about who the fuck Snoke is and who Rey's parents are. It feels like trolling.

There was no good reason why this new trilogy couldn't have been great, other than shit ass Disney and Kathleen "the Force is female" Kennedy.

To hear that Rey is confirmed in TLJ to be a Mary Sue is pretty hysterical. We all knew it, but it's actually canon now.

I could have not written a worse Star Wars movie myself, from the sound of it.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:38 am

Oh yeah, Yoda shows up at the end, looking worse than the Phantom puppet.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:52 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:38 am
Oh yeah, Yoda shows up at the end, looking worse than the Phantom puppet.
Sounds like the cherry on top of the shit cake.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Guest #2

Post by Guest #2 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:11 am

People will say its good then 5 years later those people will say its shit, even though most of us here knew it was gonna be shit

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:33 am

The common opinion that it's shit will manifest long after the shills lead it to make a gorillion dollars, making the battle lost.

Guest #2

Post by Guest #2 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:40 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:33 am
The common opinion that it's shit will manifest long after the shills lead it to make a gorillion dollars, making the battle lost.
Sad, isn't it, so many stupid people, its amazing

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:40 am

I don't know how this movie still has an 8 on IMDB when the thing is getting bombarded by negative user reviews.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:54 am

IMDB has shit taste.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:41 am

Can't wait for the limp writsted internet nobody reviews in the coming days. In the mean time I'll laugh at this

https://i.imgur.com/3GBHBTq.jpg