Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:56 pm

So how come Spoony's twitter isn't closed down? I reported him to Twitter but never got an email back and he is still there. If he does go crazy and shoots people maybe Twitter will get closed down :lol:

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:56 pm
So how come Spoony's twitter isn't closed down? I reported him to Twitter but never got an email back and he is still there. If he does go crazy and shoots people maybe Twitter will get closed down :lol:
Twitter is a bunch of leftard so of course Spoony writing leftard stuff will not get in trouble
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:37 pm

wulfenlord wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:46 pm

On another note, any of you spergs know since when Spoonys shop has been taken offline, or what he sold even when it was active?
Haven't looked at it in at least 5 years but he used to sell his shitty in-joke shirts and autographed pictures of his head shot. I doubt he made any money from this worthless garbage. You never see even the most hardcore of Spoony fans wearing his stupid t shirts.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:51 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:16 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:24 pm
Hank hill would of beat the shit out of spoony more then hank beats Bill's secret love child with Peggy A.K.a Bobby. Yes bobby is billth not hanks, hank is infertile as they said in a episode.
In which case explain Bobby's resemblance to Cotton and complete lack of resemblance to Bill, who is a cuck
Cotton is billth father , hank is a half brother to bill. Also 9/11 was a inside job.
I see it now. No wonder Hank is always looking out for Bill.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:04 pm

Yup. He's hard at work on that vlog. One minute ago.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:34 pm

Hopefully, now that Twitter's main owner was arrested in Saudi Arabia or whatever, they'll have difficulties to stay afloat, and Spoony will suffer for it.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:48 pm

Charlar wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:17 pm
Guest wrote:
Twitter is a bunch of leftard so of course Spoony writing leftard stuff will not get in trouble
How is threatening to go on a rampage "leftard stuff" though. I assume it simply wasn't enough reports yet. I could see them defending pedophilia but rampage, not there yet if it doesn't target a specific group of white people, men, neo nazi's etc. :lol:

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:54 pm

I reported some libshit on Facebook for saying, "Have you stopped molesting little children yet?" to somebody whose opinion he disagreed with. Got a report back from Facebook today saying they've investigated it and they're OK with it. I mean, that's people's real names up there and that's slander/libel, but whatever Facebook. Get sued for all I care.

There's clearly an agenda going on here in Silicon Valley.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:43 am

Riffing via Twitter is just... sad.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:46 am

Any vlog, review or whatever filmed content from current unfunny deranged feminist SJW unemployed loser cuck Norah Cuntwhiner would be quite interesting. That mean it never happens because of §1. Sad :|
Guest wrote:
Because he used the power word "IF." His tweet towards Welshy was straight forward "I will rape you," and that's why he was banned.