April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:20 pm

sigh wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:45 pm
Why is she giving those soaps and scents names after random shit from the game: Lyrium, Darkspawn blood, Elfroot, every characters name ?
The worst part of this is that I know what lyrium and darkspawn blood would probably smell like. Basically oxone/chlorine and roadkill respectively.

The honest, best case scenario, is that she just does not give a hundredth of a damn and slapped the names onto random mixes of perfume dregs she had kicking around. The only other answers are that A) she succeeded in making them smell like what she called them and is selling them anyway, or B) she made something 'nice' and THINKS that's what tainted blood would smell like.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:22 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:58 am
Although I am impressed that for some ungodly reason, the witch has set up the price just right...
30 buckarinos? 26 Euroshekels? Bitch must be tripping!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:08 am

Because she knows she's going home to him. And this will be the last date out of the house for another year.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:47 am

Images like this make me wonder whether she's actually the villian responsible for Spoonys condition.

Like she keeps him addicted, delusional, and drugged up and forces him to continue to live in her horror movie.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:19 am

Seems like half the stuff she says is about sex or skyrim (aka also sex.)

Meanwhile, in spoonyville, it's all trump 24/7 or the odd capeshit/wrestling spergeout.

They clearly don't fuck.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:55 am

Stranger wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:27 am

Knowing she's into rape actually makes the mod thing even better since there's that one sexlab mod for Skyrim where the enemies will rape you when you run out of health, rather than outright kill you.
rApril. rApril never changes.
SpoilerShow

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:27 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:47 am
Images like this make me wonder whether she's actually the villian responsible for Spoonys condition.

Like she keeps him addicted, delusional, and drugged up and forces him to continue to live in her horror movie.
Nah, he's always been a slacker, but back in the day he used to live with Miles, who forced him to get back to work occasionally. I think April's just an enabler.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:12 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:47 am

I certainly don't want to see her list of favorite hentai tags. "Body modification" is probably the most harmless.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:35 am

Am I the only one who thinks the best April or Spoony will ever get these days are their own hands and fingers. It seems like they are both cucks. It seems like April is already used to her own fingers and probably has been since she was a teenager.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:00 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:35 am
Am I the only one who thinks the best April or Spoony will ever get these days are their own hands and fingers. It seems like they are both cucks. It seems like April is already used to her own fingers and probably has been since she was a teenager.
Spoony seems to have little testosterone and probably always had a low libido. In his current state, I doubt he cares enough to proposition April. And April is a submissive so she won't press the issue with him.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.