"She sheds" WTF!

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
asdf

Re: "She sheds" WTF!

Post by asdf » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:30 am

Jizz Rag wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:34 pm
I'm starting to wonder if women even enjoy sex. Yeah, they have lots of it, but it's usually to catch a man, punish a man, stave off boredom, or make money. Gay dudes inhale cock left and right just for the fun of it, whereas chicks online are always bitching about giving head, or having to shave or whatever.
Probably has something to do with jealousy that men can cum easily and women can't coupled with blaming men for their incapability of sexual completion.

My actual favorite are the women online who complain about men not lasting long enough, get with a man who lasts a long time, then complain about having a sore vagina the next day. Can't have it both ways, cupcake.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:12 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:25 am
They do, they are just being faggots about it.
This.

Also "women can't cum easily" yeah sure, I believe that. :lol: Depends on the woman, says I, as well as a host of other factors. Some women just like to bitch for the sake of bitching. They enjoy something? Bitch about how they could have enjoyed it more. Bitch bitch bitch. Some folks aren't happy unless they're making someone else miserable.

If women didn't enjoy sex, they wouldn't be the ones buying so many fucking sex toys.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Wicka Wicka

Post by Wicka Wicka » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:10 pm

They have sex toys because they biologically need to have sex, but they don't really want to. It gets them sweaty (ick, gross!) and takes up precious shopping and bitching time.

rat-fuck

Post by rat-fuck » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:20 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:36 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:30 pm
I thought they already hate us?
A woman's wrath knows no bounds.
http://i.imgur.com/hV3gaUA.png
Lol you goin' MGTOW?

http://i.lexsym.com/images/iz97Vi1.png

It's something along the lines of this, where women have the power/influence so they act extremely spoilt and cry like children to get what they want, so they're used to complaining about everything and are never content.

Follow my subreddit where I redpills you on the womens. Be sure to upboat!
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm
Oh, rat-fuck could be a nigger. Never thought of that.
https://www.deadhorseinterchange.com/

SocialJustice4None

Post by SocialJustice4None » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:29 am

Why not call it a 'woman cave'? She shed sounds fucking stupid, plus it's fucking alliteration for no reason. Stride of Pride has the same problem. Walk of Shame doesn't fucking rhyme. But when women get a hold of something it has to fucking rhyme or be 'she shed' because they don't have the ability to think logically.

Also, they are massive hypocrites. Man caves are hated because it's a place for "him" to get away, sometimes with his bros. That pisses the woman off to no end. Yet they are find with their fucking house-sized sheds and don't think anything of it. Hell, we can list tons of things they are hypocrites about, because...and say it with me...they have no logic.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:53 am

If a woman complains to you that you have a room exclusive to yourself simply remind her she pretty much dominates the rest of the house.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:59 pm

Or remind her who pays the rent and on whoms name the contract runs. It better runs on yours and yours only, unless you're a moron.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rat-fuck

Post by rat-fuck » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:42 am

I keep seeing this thread and thinking it's about a woman shedding her skin.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:56 pm

That would be JesuOtaku, in a more symbolic kind of way.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rat-fuck

Post by rat-fuck » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:26 am

And your username always makes you sound like a massive faggot. Reminds me of that RationalWiki. Saying you're smart makes you smart and ergo better than everyone.
RAPEMAN wrote: