Bi-POLARIS Disorder

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Bi-POLARIS Disorder

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:24 pm

Wowie, you guys sure sold it as something worse than it is. I was expecting something quite spergy, but honestly, it was harmless. I can't say I see Jon's patented "lol so random" stuff, or Spoony's patented "M3K ripoff", it was just him talking about stuff. I might be going soft on SJW Jared, but this one was just there, ok. He sure has much worse videos when he's trying harder to be like Jontron, or his Pee-Butt-Gay friend.

// All right, I was calling it harmless too soon. The prudent bitch gets offended because they fucking dare to show pantyshot and wrinkly old tit of one of the characters. What a pathetic parody of a man - he even whines about a 8 years old being more masculine than him, which is fitting, because he also acts like a little baby. Fuck the guy.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:43 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:24 pm
Wowie, you guys sure sold it as something worse than it is. I was expecting something quite spergy, but honestly, it was harmless. I can't say I see Jon's patented "lol so random" stuff, or Spoony's patented "M3K ripoff", it was just him talking about stuff. I might be going soft on SJW Jared, but this one was just there, ok. He sure has much worse videos when he's trying harder to be like Jontron, or his Pee-Butt-Gay friend.

// All right, I was calling it harmless too soon. The prudent bitch gets offended because they fucking dare to show pantyshot and wrinkly old tit of one of the characters. What a pathetic parody of a man - he even whines about a 8 years old being more masculine than him, which is fitting, because he also acts like a little baby. Fuck the guy.
He's not a straight lolcow or anything, it's just the skits feel different than the other lazy videos, like he's trying to stay relevant or something
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:37 pm

Some of his stuff, especially the "I want to live inside D&D" and "Did X just happen?" parts felt very Jon-y.
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:24 pm
My Neighbor Totoro would trigger the shit out of him. I've seen hentai with less pantyshots than this movie.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Seele

Post by Seele » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:27 pm

God forbid he ever deigns to come across the scene where the sisters get naked and take a bath with their father. He'll shit his pants.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:01 am

Pretentious shit like this makes me wonder if he's as good a player/DM as he claims.

He does clearly have interest/passion and a good grasp of fundamentals. I honestly cannot tell if he's good at strategy or nit--his videos are 50/50.
But as for characterization and RP, his voice is incredibly cringey and his narrations sound forced and awkward when not scripted. On his Twitch dumps he either sounds like a muppet or haughty douche when he's actually playing and not just providing game context.

His only DMing stuff that I know if is with the Game Grumps. Which, let's face it: is not a very high bar.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:33 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:01 am
Pretentious shit like this makes me wonder if he's as good a player/DM as he claims.

He does clearly have interest/passion and a good grasp of fundamentals. I honestly cannot tell if he's good at strategy or nit--his videos are 50/50.
But as for characterization and RP, his voice is incredibly cringey and his narrations sound forced and awkward when not scripted. On his Twitch dumps he either sounds like a muppet or haughty douche when he's actually playing and not just providing game context.

His only DMing stuff that I know if is with the Game Grumps. Which, let's face it: is not a very high bar.
He's just as shitty as anyone Jon had to carry into any sort of fame, Without Jon NormalBoots would have lasted a lot less and Game Grumps would havecrashed early.
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:14 am

I'll give Jared the benefit of doubt in saying he genuinely likes d&d, but if you watch his let's plays on some of the d&d games he's absolutely horrible at vidja.

And it really is weird how jon made these normal boot nobodies and they thank him by pretending he doesn't exist.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:37 pm

Pat the NES Cuck should join Normal Boots. He'd fit right in with the backstabber nakama.
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:01 am
It's hard to tell with streams 'cause you can never be sure if he's still "in-character".

I'd say he's probably a bit awkward, but so where probably most of his old D&D buddies.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:49 am

I've tried to repair YT embeds here but it just doesn't work. Copy the URL and slap the YT tag on it and it works. Try to do that on a non-working video and it doesn't. Shit's weird.
Anyway:
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:49 pm
His main show might be OK; he seems to know his limits and he produces it well enough to cover his weaknesses and highlight his strengths.

But just try--TRY--listening to one of his vlogs or worse, LPs for more than five minutes. You will never want to punch another humam being in the face harder in your life. He magically turns into a squealing, cooing manbaby who sucks, makes annoying noises, misses the obvious, and pathetically looks at his phone to Google what to do and generally unprepared. He makes Spoony look smooth in comparison.

In fine, the word "faggot" is a woeful understatement of a word when compared to him.
I've known better than to check that shit out. I've discovered him when I first got into MonHun when MH3U came out. Much appreciated those videos. Not so much for actual help, but more so to be a voice that would reach many people to spread the gospel.
But the femtosecond the nigger threw JonTron under the bus he was fucking dead to me. He got shit a good while before that but that action was the final nail in the coffin.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:41 pm

Is she really, though?
(And holy moley, the thirst for his wife is unreal.)
...and still: Spoony did nothing.