Post by Guest » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:39 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:22 pm
Charlar wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:15 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:39 pm

Again, woo...

An actual autistic who was bullied growing up got a burr up his butt and, what, blocked a few dozen people over a sensitive topic? Yeah. Riveting. Get back to me when he shuts down everything and starts having actual meltdowns.

The book? Yeah, no. Silly premise and looks pretty bad, but it's really just a kid's book. Chipman gets laughed at because his 'detailed analysis' of a game turned into his personal venting and, apparently legitimately, being traumatized by the console wars. People don't really even bring up Lightbringer when talking about Linkara beyond it being a footnote from when he was younger, at least so far as I know; and that had a self-insert superhero in a world with roving sex-slaver gangs.

I looked into it a bit, and the worst the guy's really done is soapboxed a few times and kept them largely contained as opposed to broadcast twitter rants, etc. That and him calling out some show writers riled up his fans to pester them, for which he's actually apologized and apparently stopped doing.

No one's asking you to like the guy. Hell, no one's asking you to tolerate him. All I'm saying, again, is that if Metokur wouldn't have bothered with the Walkers without being asked and without the rest of CA, he's not going to bother with Enter because there's just nothing there to talk about.
Nice
Whiteknighting
What whiteknighting you stupid fuck? Mr. Enter is fucking boring, making a video about him would be even more boring than one of Mr. Enter's shit videos, you stupid fuck.

Also stop eating Mr. Metokur's ass, homo. He's pretty pathetic too you know, it's just that you happen to be a fan of his (pretty pathetic of you) and you for some reason think he can make boring subjects funny, even though he made those terrible TGWTG videos that you probably lapped up like the trained monkey you are.

I hope you get raped by your Boss Mr. M, faggot.
A+ comment

Cucksonjin

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by Cucksonjin » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:48 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Charlar wrote:
Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:39 pm

Again, woo...

An actual autistic who was bullied growing up got a burr up his butt and, what, blocked a few dozen people over a sensitive topic? Yeah. Riveting. Get back to me when he shuts down everything and starts having actual meltdowns.

The book? Yeah, no. Silly premise and looks pretty bad, but it's really just a kid's book. Chipman gets laughed at because his 'detailed analysis' of a game turned into his personal venting and, apparently legitimately, being traumatized by the console wars. People don't really even bring up Lightbringer when talking about Linkara beyond it being a footnote from when he was younger, at least so far as I know; and that had a self-insert superhero in a world with roving sex-slaver gangs.

I looked into it a bit, and the worst the guy's really done is soapboxed a few times and kept them largely contained as opposed to broadcast twitter rants, etc. That and him calling out some show writers riled up his fans to pester them, for which he's actually apologized and apparently stopped doing.

No one's asking you to like the guy. Hell, no one's asking you to tolerate him. All I'm saying, again, is that if Metokur wouldn't have bothered with the Walkers without being asked and without the rest of CA, he's not going to bother with Enter because there's just nothing there to talk about.
Nice
Whiteknighting
What whiteknighting you stupid fuck? Mr. Enter is fucking boring, making a video about him would be even more boring than one of Mr. Enter's shit videos, you stupid fuck.

Also stop eating Mr. Metokur's ass, homo. He's pretty pathetic too you know, it's just that you happen to be a fan of his (pretty pathetic of you) and you for some reason think he can make boring subjects funny, even though he made those terrible TGWTG videos that you probably lapped up like the trained monkey you are.

nothing personal kid

mybe you should go to foxdickfarms with how easy you get triggered

clickKunst

Post by clickKunst » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:03 pm

Uh oh, are we looking at the making of another hbombergay?

Cucksonjin

Post by Cucksonjin » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:12 pm

this is linkara level of autism...

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:52 pm

Cucksonjin wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:48 pm
Vaporwear wrote:
Charlar wrote:

Nice
Whiteknighting

nothing personal kid

Fuck you retard, you even named yourself after a retarded transsexual to show off how much of a retarded transsexual you are, you're basically the embodiment of foxdickfarms if it was even more gay and stupid.

And also look at all the fags whiteknighting for their Master Metokur, you sad, sad losers. And I thought Spoonyone's fans were bad, but here we have a whole group of fuckers defending their master against the mean trolls, on a board dedicated to trashing these fucking nobodies. Fuck every one of you, you Jacksonjinson wannabies.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:26 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:52 pm
Cucksonjin wrote:
Vaporwear wrote:

nothing personal kid

Fuck you retard, you even named yourself after a retarded transsexual to show off how much of a retarded transsexual you are, you're basically the embodiment of foxdickfarms if it was even more gay and stupid.

And also look at all the fags whiteknighting for their Master Metokur, you sad, sad losers. And I thought Spoonyone's fans were bad, but here we have a whole group of fuckers defending their master against the mean trolls, on a board dedicated to trashing these fucking nobodies. Fuck every one of you, you Jacksonjinson wannabies.
No one is defending Metokur you dumbass, cry some more you reallly are the next ASS/Chillock/ you tryhard loser
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:48 pm

Vaporwear wrote:

I feel bad when I miss out on a community member snapping and turning into the next ASS.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:31 pm

Jimbo Metokur dindu nuffin, he a good boi.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:31 am

Charlar wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:26 pm
Vaporwear wrote:
Cucksonjin wrote:

nothing personal kid

No one is defending Metokur you dumbass, cry some more you reallly are the next ASS/Chillock/ you tryhard loser
Fuck you.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:48 pm
Vaporwear wrote:

I feel bad when I miss out on a community member snapping and turning into the next ASS.
You didn't rape shit you fucking liar, fuck you too.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:34 am

Mr. Enter is a total hypocrite in that vid.