Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:13 pm

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:48 pm

That dragon guy is also a faggot. Almost Carl levels.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:17 pm

I wonder if he likes this webcomic about dragons and stuffing fetish.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:18 pm

Can somebody write a too long; didn't watch of the stream?

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:18 pm
Can somebody write a too long; didn't watch of the stream?
Drisko usually does.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:57 pm

I have nothing to say really

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:54 pm

Ok, here's a transcript of the first 11 minutes, that are relevant to twitter. After this I don't want to read that guest posting was a mistake, ever again.
All right. It has been a while. Lot of news... I guess.. none of it good... Hahaha...

Ah, my twitter account got suspended. Permanently man!.. I have no clue why, ah, they won't tell me.Uuh, that's about it! I appealed, and they said no! So, eh, there you go.

They said it was something to do with, like, promoting harrasement or, eh, they weren't even specific about that. It was either promoting harrassment or uuhm... violence? Something like that. They never got any more specific than that. And, eh, you get one appeal and thats' it. I don't even think anybody really looked at it. It 's just kind of automatic, but there's, there's fucking Nazis out there and, no I'm the-I'm the problem, you know. But ah, that's the beginning and end to the story... Ah, unless any of you guys have any stroke at twitter, that can get this undone.

Aaah, I'd make a new account, I-I-I I don't think you're supposed to do that, uuh, although I don't think that's ever stopped anybody, but I believe that's against their rules... so, ah.. I bet I have to migrate to Facebook, which I've really never used facebook, I HAVE a Facebook, but I have almost never updated to it. It's one of those things I ve tried to stay away from.

Ehm, I try to look at it as a-as a positive... You have several spares- spare accounts? No, I am not a Nazi, thank you for asking. They just have the wrong fashion set. And I'm not horribly racist. At least I don't think so. But I try to look it as a positive, aaah, it's a big distraction. I would- I wish I still had it of course, to announce livestreams, that would be great, uhm, so if I ever do make a new account, it would have to be at least for that.

[...]

Alright, how I've been? Eehm, complicated question... outside from Twiter... complicated. I'm trying.. - I ve got a plan I guess, that's the best I can say. eehm, trying to get my shit together. That's not as simple as those... those, uh, simple words make it sound, but, uuhm, I'm trying.

[...]

Uuuh, someone tell fort master what happened to my Twitter. Actually tell ME what happened to my Twitter, cause I still don't know, but apparently I was harrassing people. I don't know whom, but ...

[here chat starts telling him about several of his tweets, such as when he was threatening to kill himself and other people, or when he was asking people's heads on spikes. He is clearly reading the chat but not acknowledging it.]

[...]

Well, CLEARLY someone reported me. I'll tell you- I'll tell you the one thing that got me was I had been suspended briefly, for like... they were almost like warning shots, and these were over posts I made, like, seriously, seven years ago. That either somebody went back in time and reported the seven year old posts or they have some kind of like, twitter robot that goes back in time and so it EASILY could have been some posts from years and years and years ago, that they just decided they had enougH?... I don't know.

[chat keeps pointing him to specific recent tweets, yet it's more convenient for him to ignore the chat at this point]

But, uuh, yah, if, if any of you have any particular influence with Twitter that would be the biggest help. But I doubt it.

[...]

[picking a post from the chat now that it is convenient]

Some asshole's impersonating me? So, don't-don't believe them, cause I'm not on Twitter right now. And I- I'm pretty sure I'm me. so... I'm not always me, but right now I'm pretty sure I am.

[...]

If there's a fake account report it. It worked on ME... Christ almighty.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:38 pm

Spoony wrote:If there's a fake account report it. It worked on ME... Christ almighty.
His ego's still healthy, I see. Thanks for the transcript, guest.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:58 pm

I'll just say it: Ed Sheeran looks like a fucking troll. He's short, hairy, and uggo as fuck. I can't believe a fake-tittied babe like Ellie Goulding ever let that piece of shit inside her perfect body. You know she swallowed that faggot's cum too. Jesus Christ, why!?!

"I'm in love with the shape of your body...." Oh fuck off. Thanks dumbshit Millennial girls for making that asshole a rich superstar. He's totally singing about you stinking up his sheets with your diseased cunts.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:58 pm
I'll just say it: Ed Sheeran looks like a fucking troll. He's short, hairy, and uggo as fuck. I can't believe a fake-tittied babe like Ellie Goulding ever let that piece of shit inside her perfect body. You know she swallowed that faggot's cum too. Jesus Christ, why!?!

"I'm in love with the shape of your body...." Oh fuck off. Thanks dumbshit Millennial girls for making that asshole a rich superstar. He's totally singing about you stinking up his sheets with your diseased cunts.
What?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes