Pat the NES Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by mad bum » Sun May 07, 2017 6:51 pm

If you watch his podcast where he sold at the flea market that's just pat, dude was trying to beat up Some old guy for buying legos and didn't even go when he was called out by some storage wars guys.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Sun May 07, 2017 9:11 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 6:51 pm
If you watch his podcast where he sold at the flea market that's just pat, dude was trying to beat up Some old guy for buying legos and didn't even go when he was called out by some storage wars guys.
So he threatens to beat up old people and someone who lives 4000 miles away on another continent. What a badass :D

Carn

Post by Carn » Sun May 07, 2017 10:39 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 8:58 am
I certainly like that sick individual more than Pat the Pure, even if his whole life was a mistake :lol: He makes much more interesting kahntent than endlessly jerking off to collecting games.

And seeing Pat doing videos with others, he always came off as an awkward loser that you just want to get rid off, or simply turn the video off any time he appears on camera.
If I recall correctly, even Spoony found him awkward as hell and really disliked his unscripted attempts at humor during their Highlander crossover.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun May 07, 2017 11:00 pm

Pat's idea of humor starts and ends with rape face.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

cernex

Post by cernex » Mon May 08, 2017 12:41 am

Carn wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 10:39 pm

If I recall correctly, even Spoony found him awkward as hell and really disliked his unscripted attempts at humor during their Highlander crossover.
That's not surprising, since Pat did come off as insanely awkward too when he did some videos with James Rolfe and Mike Whatshisface... I think playing Bomberman?

Spoony might be... well, Spoony, but I'll believe that.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon May 08, 2017 2:01 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 12:43 am
Pat is speaking to that shill and calls Larry sick? I can't lul harder.
Yeah, Pat can't go around calling people scummy when he is all too happy to chat with and befriend ReviewShillUSA who is known for being a scummy shitbag. But that doesn't matter, Rich has more subs so he better suck up to him to get more fame.

And to think I once felt sorry for him for not getting on TGWTG when he was trying so hard to join them at one point. I realise now that he deserved to fail.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon May 08, 2017 2:04 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 2:01 am
mad bum wrote:
Yeah, Pat can't go around calling people scummy when he is all too happy to chat with and befriend ReviewShillUSA who is known for being a scummy shitbag. But that doesn't matter, Rich has more subs so he better suck up to him to get more fame.

And to think I once felt sorry for him for not getting on TGWTG when he was trying so hard to join them at one point. I realise now that he deserved to fail.
So he deserved to get on TGWTG? Everyone there ended being failures or becoming bigger failures
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon May 08, 2017 2:38 am

Charlar wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 2:04 am
Poonoo wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 2:01 am
mad bum wrote:

So he deserved to get on TGWTG? Everyone there ended being failures or becoming bigger failures
Now that I think about it, he probably should have been added to them since he probably would have stayed too long like a retard and be worse off being away from Youtube (because you know he would have ridden the BLIP BLIP BLIP train since they were paying higher CPMs).
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 08, 2017 3:01 am

Pat would've found a way to still BLIP BLIP BLIP even today. He'd have bought all the assets and hoard them to sell retro BLIP and complain about YT offering hosting for free because he can't rip off people that way.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RedundantSquash

Post by RedundantSquash » Tue May 09, 2017 10:43 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 6:51 pm

I remember that, he was trying to sell an empty Lego box because it was "collectable" but the old guy (not being of the hoarder sorry collector mentality) couldn't understand why he was selling an empty box. Pat being the moron he is went on a rant that totally contradicted his own stance on swap meet sellers (that they over price stuff and shouldn't expect eBay prices at a swap meet) He has history for talking shit about people then not backing his claims up, I remember seeing a podcast video where he and his co host were criticizing a video which Pat admitted he hadn't even watched, didn't stop him voicing an opinion on it though :roll: I have never liked Pat or his elitist attitude plus he cannot take any form of criticism at all, he is way too sensitive for the line of "work" he is in. Out of all the internet nobodies out there I cant think of one who is equally egotistical and hypocritical as this guy (perhaps Booger but he is in a league of his own)
"Our critique began as all critiques begin: with doubt"