Laci Green and the Red (Suppository) Pill of Bullshittery

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Seele

Laci Green and the Red (Suppository) Pill of Bullshittery

Post by Seele » Sat May 13, 2017 4:58 am

So apparently, sex ed twat Laci Green has gone "rational" lately when she used to be 100% pro-Left, or so she seems.

I call bullshit. She's merely doing this for more subs & views as well as pretending to win over the hearts of anti-SJWs as a cover to push her liberal agendas and masquerade as a libertarian. It's so obviously thinly veiled, but dumbfucks are giving her praise. It doesn't help that the dipshit shills within the Skeptic Community are now suddenly kissing up to her with the likes of Andy Whoreski, MundaneFatt, and SomeNiggerGuy falling head over heels for her in less than a day because vagina. Fucking cretins.

I guess this'll be a Laci Green shitpost topic as well. How long until she inevitably switches back and "tricks" the Skeptic Community who "won't see it coming"?
Last edited by Seele on Sat May 13, 2017 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

rabidtictac

Re: Laci Green and the Red Pill of Bullshittery

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 13, 2017 5:05 am

It's because they're the same kinds of people. Both sides of this issue are, or want to be, paid shills and attention whores. There's no difference between Laci Green and Mundane Matt. Their tits are even probably the same size.

I don't know if Laci changed her opinions for realz and I don't care because her opinion has no value, no matter what it is. If anything, Laci makes antifeminist look shittier when she's taking their side of an issue, because she's a vapid attention whore who has always been out for views and money. Razorbladekandy had a good video about her that showed some OG videos from her old youtube days. She has ALWAYS worn a shitton of makeup and flashed her tits all over. Well before the feminism gig.

TL;DR only morons will congratulate Laci for this "change," so it's a good way to screen your subs to find out which channels are run by idiots and paid shills. I'm sure Anita will "become an antifeminist" when she's 55 and she wants more free attention.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Re: Laci Green and the Red (Suppository) Pill of Bullshittery

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 13, 2017 5:06 am

Oh and the antifeminist community is full of pussybeggars and white knights.
RAPEMAN wrote:

asdf

Post by asdf » Sat May 13, 2017 5:07 am

Find it hilarious that what I caught from the Miscarriage of Acchild video even had him calling her out as doing this for attention instead of legitimately changing her views.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 13, 2017 5:09 am

Miscarriage of Acchild's not quite as stupid as MundaneMatt.

But he's still missing the point that it's irrelevant whether she's sincere or not. Her opinion is so worthless that it wouldn't matter if she supported cannibalism and institutional pederasty.

But hey, the same is true of MundaneMatt and Miscarriage of Acchild, so let nobody accuse me of sexism against teh wyminz.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat May 13, 2017 7:55 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 5:06 am
Oh and the antifeminist community is full of pussybeggars and white knights.
This, and everything else you said is spot on. Even a few weeks ago Angry Foreigner ripped into her for not giving a shit about a rape victim who was talking to her. She just ignored the person when they brought it up making her look like an insincere cunt.

She is doing this because she probably saw all the patreon money going around. David Rubin pulls in 25k a month and Colin Moriarty, the "gamer entitlement" guy, now does political shit and takes in 40k a month.
Miscarriage of Acchild gets 5.5k a month too, so she knows there are shekels in this.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat May 13, 2017 9:49 am

I do like that she points out how SJWs want oppression and is just like the shit they don't like from the right.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 13, 2017 10:26 am

SJWs aren't actually against oppression. They just want to take over as the new - probably worse - oppressors.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat May 13, 2017 1:58 pm

When she says she's taking the red pill, does she mean cock?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 13, 2017 4:51 pm

Didn't she fuck off from Youtube?
Anyway, goes to show what absolute retards the "sceptics" are. She would sell her grandmother if it meant money and attention.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!