Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
rabidtictac

Re: Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Post by rabidtictac » Thu May 11, 2017 2:58 am

Man, I haven't played any modern gaymes in so long I forgot about mandatory checkpoint saves and no actual save options.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu May 11, 2017 1:28 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 3:37 pm
There's some other faggot with a complicated and pompous-sounding name that I can't stand. He'd be the one I'd point to if somebody would ask me to define shit taste.
Noah caldwell-gervais, aka shortbus driver :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/yPID1BT.png

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

asdf

Post by asdf » Sat May 13, 2017 1:37 am

Poonoo wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 11:39 am
Reminds me of Extra Credits, they have a history show that gets them a ton of shekels (almost 15k a month) on Patreon despite them getting shit wrong as well.
You don't even have to look at their history show to understand that Extra Credits is basically Misinformation: The Channel. Their opinions on game design are preached like the word of god all over the internet by normies but their ideas are either completely basic, common knowledge that you'd hear from any run of the mill developer or they're basically heavily tuned opinions that aren't universal truths.

You go to any f2p game forum and there's always that one guy who thinks linking an Extra Credits video is the way you make an argument because they don't know how to apply the opinions of a guy who wrote dialogue for Farmville to the game that they're playing and, instead, just think, "do exactly this and the game will be better."

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 13, 2017 2:16 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 1:28 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 3:37 pm
There's some other faggot with a complicated and pompous-sounding name that I can't stand. He'd be the one I'd point to if somebody would ask me to define shit taste.
Noah caldwell-gervais, aka shortbus driver :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/yPID1BT.png
Ugh, yes, that guy. If he was even more of a faggot cocks would manifest themselves in his mouth. He is proof that opinions can be flat out wrong.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Sat May 13, 2017 2:35 pm

I dont hate them, but had to post this somewhere.

Billy from The Game Chasers showed off his cum rag t-shirt on a video on Jay's channel.

While filming outside... with kids playing actoss the street...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFiBFr7UPMw

asdf

Post by asdf » Sat May 13, 2017 6:22 pm

https://www.youtube.com/user/Matthiasiam

Just glance through his recent videos and you'll understand.

My wife used to enjoy watching him back when he made actual videos. Then he started making lazy content, forcing memes, and complaining about his health. He apparently has a bad back that miraculously disappeared with no fanfare and he got a grant from Youtube to get a studio and hire people so that they can make more garbage content on multiple channels (with the only slightly interesting one being Team Edge which is quickly running out of ideas and has done about 10 [item] flip challenges).

Beyond that he's basically a giant manbaby, completely unfunny, and leeched off of Markiplier's subscriber base to get where he is, now. Wife used to also watch his vlog channel where he basically said, "screw you," to anyone suggesting modern medicine to his pregnant wife, and then got disappointed when, during labor, she demanded the modern medicine instead of just some midwife sitting there telling her she did a good job.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun May 14, 2017 6:51 am

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 2:35 pm
I dont hate them, but had to post this somewhere.

Billy from The Game Chasers showed off his cum rag t-shirt on a video on Jay's channel.

While filming outside... with kids playing actoss the street...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFiBFr7UPMw
Fucking game chasers, those two pricks helped ruin the show they created by making flea market finds popular, so now they resort to stupid shit like unboxing videos or "chasing the unknown"

They keep running out of ideas when everyone says to keep doing toy chasers, because thats an actual thing you can find all around. It's also funny seeing alphaomega hanging out with them because he literally can't do anything else other than scream at a camera and swear, I called it a long time ago when I said the dude was a hack that had no other talents.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

conchncoral

Post by conchncoral » Sun May 14, 2017 3:15 pm

i know alpha has been bragging on and on about doing a shitty game collection reveal for what seems like months at this point to try and "revitalize" his channel. More lazy kahntent.

I can't believe anybody would really give a flying fuck about his game collection.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 14, 2017 8:20 pm

Game collection videos are just boring. Almost none of the fags that make them have anything special to show.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

cernex

Post by cernex » Mon May 15, 2017 12:28 am

Specially if its a game collection video by alphaomega, of all fucking people...
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.