We did it

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: We did it

Post by Poonoo » Tue May 16, 2017 10:35 pm

Mr. Saoirse Ronan wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 10:28 pm
How hard is it to just make another Sonic Adventure? That was the only 3D game worth a damn. Do that--just DO that.
Those games aged like shit. Go back and play them, the controls are ass.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue May 16, 2017 10:50 pm

Mr. Saoirse Ronan wrote:
How hard is it to just make another Sonic Adventure? That was the only 3D game worth a damn. Do that--just DO that.
Sonic 06' was originally sonic adventure 3 so they fucked that up
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Tue May 16, 2017 10:50 pm

Has there ever been a developer that's more fixated with its mascot than Sega?
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue May 16, 2017 11:52 pm

Like I said, they have to be. This is why people who want Nintendo to go third party so they can make more Metroid and F-Zero are idiots.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 17, 2017 1:34 am

You're so wrong. SEGA is in it's best financial state they have ever been. Making Sanic gaems isn't desperation, it's a luxury they can afford to waste money on.

I love to see classic Sonic. My reaction to seeing Sonic is purely based on it being classic or nu Sonic. The former illicits a "Cool, Sanic!", the latter a "Eugh, Sanic.".
Mr. Saoirse Ronan wrote:
Jesus Christ no! Sonic Adventure 2 is what started all this cancer in the first place! STOP attaching actual stories to Sonic! It's cancer and it's the reason why Nintendo goes with "save the princess" stories. Just LOOK at what Rosalina and the story that was implemented behind Shiggy's back did to Mario. 1000% cancer. It's AIDS². Don't give the autists even one inch because they will take a mile!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed May 17, 2017 2:56 am

:lol: :lol:

Jesus fucking Christ. Whatever ransom Ben Hurst and Ken Penders demanded must be chump change compared to the money this shitshow has lost over the years. Fuckin Hell.
Mr. Saoirse Ronan wrote:
isn't that what Lost World, 06 and pretty much every fucking game after Adventure except Generations was?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 1:34 am
You're so wrong. SEGA is in it's best financial state they have ever been. Making Sanic gaems isn't desperation, it's a luxury they can afford to waste money on.
There was so much autism in that trailer I genuinely can't tell if you're being serious.

Kugelfisch wrote:
Just LOOK at what Rosalina and the story that was implemented behind Shiggy's back did to Mario. 1000% cancer. It's AIDS². Don't give the autists even one inch because they will take a mile!
People gave a fuck about Galaxy's story? That's news to me!
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed May 17, 2017 3:16 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 2:56 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Just LOOK at what Rosalina and the story that was implemented behind Shiggy's back did to Mario. 1000% cancer. It's AIDS². Don't give the autists even one inch because they will take a mile!
A very small minority because it was hidden, but when you add DEEPEST LORE or "mature" shit to something kiddy like Sonic, Mario, or MLP it will attract autism. Sonic embraced it too much, but Nintendo learned their lesson from Sanic's shitty fanbase and have avoided doing that. You bet your ass there are plenty of Moviebob's out there willing to unleash their autism everywhere.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed May 17, 2017 3:24 am

Poonoo wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 3:16 am
Pope Corky III wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 2:56 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
A very small minority because it was hidden, but when you add DEEPEST LORE or "mature" shit to something kiddy like Sonic, Mario, or MLP it will attract autism. Sonic embraced it too much, but Nintendo learned their lesson from Sanic's shitty fanbase and have avoided doing that. You bet your ass there are plenty of Moviebob's out there willing to unleash their autism everywhere.
I mean I was gonna say "besides Movieblobby" but I figured that would have been redundant.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed May 17, 2017 3:39 am

Kugelfisch wrote:

Jesus Christ no! Sonic Adventure 2 is what started all this cancer in the first place! STOP attaching actual stories to Sonic! It's cancer and it's the reason why Nintendo goes with "save the princess" stories. Just LOOK at what Rosalina and the story that was implemented behind Shiggy's back did to Mario. 1000% cancer. It's AIDS². Don't give the autists even one inch because they will take a mile!
This. Sonic Adventure 1 is not as good as most people remember and Sanic Adventure 2 is pure autism.

Sanic Adventure 1 these days is jank as fuck. It's not a matter of "oh the game looks shit with today's standards for graphics." Nah, the game looks good for what it is. It controls like ass though, the camera is awful, it's arguably too fast for precise movements, there are bugs everywhere and all of the non-Sanic characters are horrible to play as imo.

They keep trying to remake the Adventure games, but they fail because they're trying to recapture the "magic" of nostalgia with a formula that was never that good to begin with.

If you go back to Mario 64 today, it looks fucking awful but the controls are great and the camera has multiple angles and levels of zoom to allow you a pretty decent amount of control. Banjo was even better.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 17, 2017 4:25 pm

Shadow was a mistake.

And I also think that Sega's actually doing pretty well. Not only have they made a ton of their old stuff available for PC (just like SNK), but I also think that they would've died out a while ago if all they could rely on was Sanic games.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette