Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Black Lives Matter

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 18, 2017 11:32 pm

Chris Rock is way too hardcore for TV these days.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu May 18, 2017 11:36 pm

Chris Rock tried to run a lot of his jokes back once he realized his comedy was being used by people whose politics he didn't agree with.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

asdf

Post by asdf » Thu May 18, 2017 11:44 pm

Chris Rock's stand up was never funny. I've been watching a lot of his older stuff lately, just on a whim, and I sit there just staring at him. I tried to reason out why Dave Chappelle was so much funnier to me than Chris Rock and all it really came down to was that I felt like Dave Chappelle was still absurd while still being grounded in reality whereas Chris Rock was just plain absurd.

I also find him about 10000000x more obnoxious than most other black comedians. He feels like he's always shouting at me.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 18, 2017 11:48 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 11:36 pm
Chris Rock tried to run a lot of his jokes back once he realized his comedy was being used by people whose politics he didn't agree with.
I guess I can understand him getting tired of that eventually. But he got it right the first time around. You've got to shock to be funny like that. Tell me that ain't one of the better versions of the tired old "niggas be like" and "honkeys be like" comedy routines you know. It's only viable if you go all the way with it.

It's the reason why female comedians always suck shit. Their observations about "lol men and wymen arnt alike" are always too neat to be funny. They never actually shit talk women, just pretend like they can laugh about themselves. They are like Linkara when he's "admitting mistakes". Or they just talk about bleeding from their cunts without a punchline. Yeah, icky, we know, haha, get off the stage.

Chappelle is just better than Rock because he's a funnier dude in general. Can't really substantiate that but you know what I mean.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

asdf

Post by asdf » Thu May 18, 2017 11:54 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 11:48 pm
Or they just talk about bleeding from their cunts without a punchline. Yeah, icky, we know, haha, get off the stage.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 19, 2017 12:01 am

Exactly. Concentration camps start to sound like a really good idea, don't they?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri May 19, 2017 12:14 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 11:48 pm
Chappelle is just better than Rock because he's a funnier dude in general. Can't really substantiate that but you know what I mean.
****TRIGGERED INCOMING SPERGE WALL*****

I don't know man, I think Chappelle is losing it. Hard. I think part of the reason he never made a media comeback until now is because he realized that he just wasn't that funny anymore. Hell even during For What It's Worth he was starting to lose it, sporting that gay ass Gallagher mustache. I know complaining about a mustache reeks of autism but it was so goddamn distracting. You could tell the fact that he decided to do a Comedy Central special going out looking like THAT meant that the success of the Chappelle show was really getting to his head. I had watched a couple of the bootleg shows he did, and I noticed that once you got over the shock of "OMG I'm seeing this recluse" he's not that funny. The two Netflix specials he put out, while they had their moments, were just ok. And the fucking SNL episode? Holy Allah raping Jesus. You'd expect everyone else to up their game somewhat but that was so goddamn bad it was like seeing Chappelle was Oz and the man behind the curtain was Neal Brennan. The "black guy watching white people react to Trump" sketch was passable, but that was before Chris Rock showed up out of nowhere and preceded too.......make a Flava Flav would be president joke that he already made eight years ago during the 2008 election, and it wasn't funny the first time. We had Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle in the same sketch...CHRIS ROCK AND DAVE CHAPPELLE IN THE SAME FUCKING SKETCH and we had no big loud dumb punchline to parrot endlessly. You can't be a high level comedian just doing little moments like Dave and Chris looking at each other when that fat bitch said "this is the most shameful thing America has ever done!" which I'll admit was amazing, but you need a big moment. You need to jive, you need to coon, whatever the fuck it is these guilty white liberals/woke black people use as an excuse for writing great material. You need a "THEY SPINNIN NIGGA THEY SPINNIN, THEY SPINNIN NIGGA THEY SPINNIN." You need a "Shit piss fuck cunt cocksucker motherfucker and tits." You need a "I'm Rick James Bitch!" (and the fact that he didn't bring him back for that Walking Dead sketch was horseshit. Moreso than him getting triggered over the racism of eenie meenie miney moe. You know how you take the racism out of that dipshit? Replace nigger with tiger! It's not hard. Fucking A it's a nursery rhyme not a Mark Twain novel.).

I'm just so sick of everybody saying Dave Chappelle is the funniest man alive when he just isn't anymore. Killing Them Softly Dave, THAT was the funniest man alive. Current year Dave Chappelle is Frankie Boyle's warmup guy as far as I'm concerned.

Oh, and quit fucking bitching about Key and Peele, Dave. Yea they sucked, but you know what? They were not doing your show. They didn't get you kicked off Comedy Central. YOU left Comedy Central. Comedy Central needed a niche to fill for the shekels, and they found one. You have no one to blame for them "doing your show" but yourself.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 19, 2017 12:36 am

Calm down, mate. I'm not talking about current Chappelle in the first place. Is there even a current one? I just remember the "fuck yo couch, nigga!" one. That was when MTV actually still existed in Krautland and that's a long-ass time ago.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

asdf

Post by asdf » Fri May 19, 2017 12:42 am

IDK I don't mind Key and Peele. I also don't mind Kevin Hart.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri May 19, 2017 12:55 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 12:36 am
I'm not talking about current Chappelle in the first place. Is there even a current one?
Oh. :lol: Like I said, I was triggered from dissappointment. There is a current one and he does have some based moments:

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.