Male feminist takes 'shrooms, kills girlfriend, blames PTSD

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Auli

Re: Male feminist takes 'shrooms, kills girlfriend, blames PTSD

Post by Auli » Fri May 19, 2017 11:17 pm

asdf wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 8:18 pm
Can someone link me where it says he was high? I don't see it in anything linked from this thread.
I don't think it's actually confirmed anywhere, just some rumors/sources.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 10:47 pm
He's likely just a thoroughly terrible person like all SJWs. All of them are criminals, sex perverts or sociopaths.
It's funny because it's true.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

asdf

Post by asdf » Sat May 20, 2017 1:13 am

I mean, saying he took 'shrooms makes it bad, but him not having taken anything at all makes his actions far worse. I would rather that rumor not be a thing.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat May 20, 2017 5:15 am

Charlar wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 9:23 pm
Stupid question but could he pass if he was lying really well and convinced them he didn't have it or is there a test to verify if they already have ptsd? Sorry i really don't know much about the millitary
If he was diagnosed with it, received treatment for it or received medication for it, and then lied and said he didn't, yes. They would find out about that. If it was completely undiagnosed, he might get lucky. Military training is supposed to be very rigorous. You know, they're supposed to train you to handle the pressure of getting shot at, so if it was undiagnosed and didn't manifest itself at some point during the training then he's a lucky bastard.
asdf wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 1:13 am
I mean, saying he took 'shrooms makes it bad, but him not having taken anything at all makes his actions far worse.
How? He's equally responsible for his actions either way. He chose to take the drugs
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

asdf

Post by asdf » Sat May 20, 2017 5:30 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 5:15 am
How? He's equally responsible for his actions either way. He chose to take the drugs
The difference between, "I had a clouded mind when I killed her, my fault for taking the drugs and what happened but I didn't know what I was doing," and, "my mind was perfectly clear when I did what I did and I was fully aware."

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat May 20, 2017 11:58 am

People from the military have gotten a hold of Russian Deadpool's discharge papers and are spilling the beans. First off, he was not an E-5. Second off, he never went to tech school. The ONLY training he got was Basic. This is unusual. Even in the reserves, you should be going to job or tech school after basic.

The only times they don't do this is if you suck big time and aren't worth the investment. Those people they turn into either cooks or cops.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 20, 2017 12:43 pm

Professional liar it is then.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 20, 2017 2:13 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 11:58 am
People from the military have gotten a hold of Russian Deadpool's discharge papers and are spilling the beans. First off, he was not an E-5. Second off, he never went to tech school. The ONLY training he got was Basic. This is unusual. Even in the reserves, you should be going to job or tech school after basic.

The only times they don't do this is if you suck big time and aren't worth the investment. Those people they turn into either cooks or cops.
This + the "self-defense instructor" lie make the dude seem shady as hell. So most likely he was just a private in the reserves who did his service (no combat), left with nothing to show for it, tried to start a McDojo using whatever he learned from Basic and went nuts and killed his feminist co-host for reasons best known to himself. Not sure how PTSD would enter into this shit at all.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 20, 2017 3:08 pm

As a flimsy excuse for being a raging asshole that loses control from time to time, of course.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat May 20, 2017 3:16 pm

He claimed to be awarded a combat ribbon in both his indiegogo and on his youtube channel. He got money from both. Several servicemen have reported him to the FBI. Stolen Valor charges are serious. That on top of first degree murder and he's thorouhghly fucked in jail.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 20, 2017 3:18 pm

Prisons need safe spaces for progressive inmates.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette