STD

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: STD

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 21, 2017 1:37 am

asdf wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 6:41 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 1:29 pm
Not to mention that at least the German dub made Kirk quite the womanizer / possible PuA.
Kirk was literally always a womanizer, though. There's a reason the joke is that he'd make out with a blue skinned woman and then double fist punch her.
It's almost too accurate to be a joke.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun May 21, 2017 3:25 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 1:04 am
They've been ruining Star Trek ever since JJ. I thought the JJ movies were fucking horrible. I doubt this can be much worse
I don't agree, at least some people said that about that series they made after Voyager, same thing was said about JJ Star Trek. If their ohe i know is they always manage to somehow fuck up worse so if this end up even worse than JJ Star Trek i won't be surprised
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 am

JJ marks the point when they just plain didn't give a fuck anymore. New continuity? How about go "fuck yourself"!?
The only good thing to come from that was the pinball, which is pretty damn good.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun May 21, 2017 6:02 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 am
The only good thing to come from that was the pinball
What about Alice Eve?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 21, 2017 7:11 am

She looks like she wants to be in one of those Alien prequels.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun May 21, 2017 10:43 am

Well....I've got a part for her
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Mr. Saoirse Ronan

Post by Mr. Saoirse Ronan » Sun May 21, 2017 9:43 pm

How do you make Star Trek JUST about exploration, anyway? Haven't all the shows been about going to a new planet and beating the shit out of their people and ships?

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon May 22, 2017 12:33 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 12:35 pm
I love the comments from faggots under that trailer that "Star Trek was the original SJW show!". Proof that they have never watched TOS at all and completely missed the point of the latter Treks.
Remember the one about American exceptionalism on the planet of Yankees and Communists, where Kirk gives a dramatic reading of the US Constitution?

Remember the one about the ancient Rome planet, which celebrates the planet's budding Christianity?

I'd like to see the SJWs explain those. Those are examples right off the top of my head. There are probably even more.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon May 22, 2017 1:29 am

Apparently Gene hated making those episodes. I don't remember where I heard that.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

sigh

Post by sigh » Mon May 22, 2017 8:01 am

I will probably wait with judging the series when or rather If I'll ever get around to seeing it. Seen people bitching about every little detail the revealed about the show. Accusations that it will be full of SJW nonsense, as if this wasn't an element of any of the other series. Every semi popular thing on tv or netflix has to have something or it will never become popular, I 'm pretty sure it's reactionary to the bitching, like there is a directly proportional relation between them. Though it gets seriously annoying at times. It's one thing when it is a theme of the work , or if it is somewhere in the background, but when I saw some latest episodes of Doctor Who, they would stop the plot, tell the SJW moral of the story so it is painfully clear and for the rest of the episode act as it didn't just happen.