Laci Green and the Red (Suppository) Pill of Bullshittery

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
wildmage

Re: Laci Green and the Red (Suppository) Pill of Bullshittery

Post by wildmage » Sun May 21, 2017 2:10 pm

You can keep up with her here: https://twitter.com/AmadeusPrince

Or just google SoSe / SASS or foxdickfarms and filter by Mandy. The crazy train never ends.

asdf

Post by asdf » Sun May 21, 2017 5:53 pm

Seele wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 7:48 am
So,TL;DR just hit the nail on the head about the "Laci Green being 'redpilled'" topic and pointed out the hypocrisy in the Skeptic Community being so quick to trust her. He also brought up the issue of pro-feminist and SJW channels losing revenue and how attaching themselves to skeptical analysis can be a new avenue for reversing their fortunes as well as how Laci herself is obviously doing this for more attention.
My only problem with his video is he keeps saying, "she's still a feminist," like there aren't feminist skeptics out there and like they don't all think Christina Hoff Summers isn't Based Mom. Chris Ray Gun has been hanging out with her a lot, recently, and he, basically, has said that she still holds her own views but she's now open for actual discussion on them and that they've become pretty good friends.

I mean, make of that what you will, but it's clear she's not going to just go anti-feminist/SJW overnight and I hate how feminist is inherently a bad word in TL;DR's vocabulary.

asdf

Post by asdf » Sun May 21, 2017 8:25 pm

Haven't watched much of this yet, but apparently The Skeptic Community(tm) decided to do the same to TL;DR that they did to Harmful Opinions, here. At least the three mentioned in this video.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun May 21, 2017 11:37 pm

I'm glad Laci did this, it proved how much of the skeptic community are SIMPS. We have a woman that has spent nearly a decade making money off hyper sensitive feminist bullshit and it's not OK to question her intent when suddenly switching gears and trying to be inclusive to the enemy? If Steve Shives pulled a 180 like this we'd call his shit, only Laci "my tits are down there" Green could pull this off.
asdf wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 5:53 pm
My only problem with his video is he keeps saying, "she's still a feminist," like there aren't feminist skeptics out there
That's like saying rational creationists or moderate Muslim - it's an oxymoron.
Last edited by RAPEMAN on Mon May 22, 2017 2:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun May 21, 2017 11:45 pm

Also, it's a skeptic named Jeff that has been constantly shitting on Teal and white knighting for chicks online. Let me put his character into perspective: He's a former transvestite that still listens to numetal and records himself talking to his girlfriend's dildos.

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

asdf

Post by asdf » Mon May 22, 2017 12:32 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 11:37 pm
Again. Christina Hoff Summers.

People need to quit acting like a woman being a feminist automatically means she drank the kool-aid. Opinions are far more nuanced than that. Stop thinking everyone is like youtube tumblrina, "feminists."

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon May 22, 2017 1:42 am

asdf wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 12:32 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 11:37 pm
Again. Christina Hoff Summers.

People need to quit acting like a woman being a feminist automatically means she drank the kool-aid. Opinions are far more nuanced than that. Stop thinking everyone is like youtube tumblrina, "feminists."
How about you provide proof of what you claim?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon May 22, 2017 1:44 am

Hoff Summers isn't a feminist. She's a canny antifeminist who uses the feminist label to confuse people. Her views on issues are not feminist. I could call myself a conservative while spouting liberal rhetoric, and it might confuse some people, but that wouldn't make me a conservative. Hoff Summers calls herself a feminist so that antifeminists can support her while pretending they support "real feminists." They whip her out as an example of "a feminist who agrees with US." It's a marketing gimmick. I can believe she used to be a feminist, but she's not one now.

The skeptic community are full of simps because a lot of them didn't lurk enough to recognize the signs of GOTIS. That + they consider themselves an oppressed group (no, really), just like SJWs, and they have a strong bias to circle the wagons and protect their own against any perceived criticism.

That said, the rhetoric is out of hand in general in the antifeminist community. I might give the impression when I'm shitposting here, but I don't think all fomonists are evil people or assholes. There are good people everywhere who believe differently from me. But here's the important part:

Laci Green is not one of those good people. She's an attention whore out for money and clicks and that's what she has always been.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

asdf

Post by asdf » Mon May 22, 2017 4:35 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 1:44 am
Hoff Summers isn't a feminist. She's a canny antifeminist who uses the feminist label to confuse people. Her views on issues are not feminist.
Yeah, sure, by the definition of modern, tumblrina feminism. She's made it clear, numerous times, that she follows the previous wave of feminism's ideals. Even in discussions where she was on a panel with Milo she'd take the time out to differentiate her opinions, particularly when Milo would make some claim that feminists were cancer.

I wasn't aware disagreeing with someone gave you free reign to also decide what they actually were and believed, though. That's a new one.

asdf

Post by asdf » Mon May 22, 2017 4:36 am

Charlar wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 1:42 am
How about you provide proof of what you claim?
So I need to provide proof that people are more nuanced than a handful of youtube feminist sperges? Are you stupid?