Laci Green and the Red (Suppository) Pill of Bullshittery

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Laci Green and the Red (Suppository) Pill of Bullshittery

Post by rabidtictac » Mon May 22, 2017 4:57 am

I'm not deciding. People like Hoff Summers decided based on their views on the issues. If Trump calls himself a liberal tomorrow, does that make it true? He's probably more of a liberal than Summers is a feminist.

Classifications like "liberal" or "conservative" are meaningless unless (well, they're probably meaningless anyway, but they're a shorthand so we don't have to go down the list of every individual belief on every issue) they properly describe a person's set of values. Most people are not an unbiased source of information about themselves or their beliefs. I don't call myself an SJW or anti-SJW, or feminist or antifeminist. Other people make that determination about me and I've probably been thought to be both at different times.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Mon May 22, 2017 5:41 am

asdf wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 4:35 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 1:44 am
Hoff Summers isn't a feminist. She's a canny antifeminist who uses the feminist label to confuse people. Her views on issues are not feminist.
Yeah, sure, by the definition of modern, tumblrina feminism. She's made it clear, numerous times, that she follows the previous wave of feminism's ideals. Even in discussions where she was on a panel with Milo she'd take the time out to differentiate her opinions, particularly when Milo would make some claim that feminists were cancer.

I wasn't aware disagreeing with someone gave you free reign to also decide what they actually were and believed, though. That's a new one.
Just like the antifa are not communists but just marxists?
Saying that you support the early ways of feminism is a cop-out. If you're willing to go down that path, then you have to take the camille pagglia route and say that you can no longer identify yourself with feminism until the house is cleaned.

And Milo is cancer that rode the dick of antifeminism into the bank, do you think that the circles Hoff Summers' goes to would allow opposition even if it was a controlled one?

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon May 22, 2017 6:29 am

asdf wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 4:36 am
Charlar wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 1:42 am
How about you provide proof of what you claim?
So I need to provide proof that people are more nuanced than a handful of youtube feminist sperges? Are you stupid?
No, i'm somewhat smart but you are a fucking retard who doesn't understand logic 101
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon May 22, 2017 6:35 am

asdf wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 4:35 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 1:44 am
Hoff Summers isn't a feminist. She's a canny antifeminist who uses the feminist label to confuse people. Her views on issues are not feminist.
Yeah, sure, by the definition of modern, tumblrina feminism. She's made it clear, numerous times, that she follows the previous wave of feminism's ideals. Even in discussions where she was on a panel with Milo she'd take the time out to differentiate her opinions, particularly when Milo would make some claim that feminists were cancer.

I wasn't aware disagreeing with someone gave you free reign to also decide what they actually were and believed, though. That's a new one.
Fucking whiteknights, you are beyond stupid if you think femists haven't been crazy long before the third wave was created, in fact i'm pretty sure you don't know the third wave just picked their beliefs from certain feminists of the previous wave who said the same shit in the 50's/60's
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon May 22, 2017 11:56 am

Feminists have always been crazy, going back to when they were throwing themselves in front of horses in the 1910s
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon May 22, 2017 1:12 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 11:56 am
Feminists have always been crazy, going back to when they were throwing themselves in front of horses in the 1910s
The first wave pushed the ban on alcohol as well and were tight with the KKK. Early propaganda I saw in school about the history of women's right to vote in Australia showed racist caricatures of the Chinese, drunks and others saying "he can vote yet I can't".

Still, I think tictac is sperging because he hates Sommers. She was a feminist in the 70s because she believed in what they said on paper. There were nutters then and there always have been, but there were others who weren't cunts. She was one of them.

The good ones fucked off in the early 80s since they knew they already won. Only the nuts were left, and Sommers sees herself as the sensible type who believes in the textbook definition of feminism (actually equality). Her calling herself a feminist isn't wrong, it's like calling yourself a punk fan growing up in the 70s and 80s and suddenly you can't make that claim because the pop-punk in the 90s happened and you don't like that? Yeah, fuck that shit.

She sees herself as a 70s feminist and doesn't want to drop the label. Whatever, it's not some deceptive marketing technique. Are pre-Reagan republicans not fucking conservative because they aren't turbo-religious neo-cons? Keep in mind Reagan spent money like fucking crazy and drove up the debt despite being a "financial conservative", and keep in mind that modern feminists don't actually believe in equality of the sexes.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Seele

Post by Seele » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:22 am

So, they might have started dating, meaning Chris Ray Gun got cucked hard if this is true. Will the ironic wonders of the Skeptic Community ever cease?
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:37 pm

Who is dating? This camwhore and some twink?

So I guess she converted to semi-antifeminism because she wanted the D.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:01 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:37 pm

Male feminists are fucking weaklings with no backbone. You can bet on your house that she would never fuck any of them and needed someone who would ignore her shitty advice about asking a million times if it was OK to fuck her during sex.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:16 am

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:01 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:37 pm

Male feminists are fucking weaklings with no backbone. You can bet on your house that she would never fuck any of them and needed someone who would ignore her shitty advice about asking a million times if it was OK to fuck her during sex.
I also have to assert that women like, nay, LOVE being raped (having sex forced on them by a strong man that can overpower them). 50 Shades people. HIGHEST. SELLING. NOVEL. FOR. WOMEN.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger