Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Movieblob

Post by Charlar » Tue May 23, 2017 11:02 pm

Mr. Saoirse Ronan wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 9:46 pm
It's sad people take this guy seriously. On CHUD they actually link to his reviews and talk of him as if he's some authority on film.
I didn't know Cannibal Humanoid Underground Dwellers had access to the Internet
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Mr. Saoirse Ronan

Post by Mr. Saoirse Ronan » Tue May 23, 2017 11:30 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 10:00 pm
My response to that would be what the hell is CHUD?
http://www.chud.com/community/t/153592/ ... ssion/1100

Popular movie website/forum where they shit like this with a straight face:
I do think there's a difference between wearing an eyepatch and casting an able-bodied actor to play one in a wheelchair, though. Or a cis actor to play a trans character. The difference is that those actors actually exist, and are hungry for work

Mr. Saoirse Ronan

Post by Mr. Saoirse Ronan » Tue May 23, 2017 11:37 pm

It's supposed to be "SAY shit like this".

Anyway, I'd start a thread about those evil losers but nobody here would know what I'm talking about. I'll just leave you with a bit of wisdom from Jacknife Johnny, tranny overlord of CHUD:
I personally believe that trans actors should be playing the roles that they identify as without any caveats. I would love if Jamie Clayton or Laverne Cox or Michelle Hendley just played straight up female roles with zero fanfare. Cast Clayton as Lois Lane or Helen of Troy or whoever and I would be all for that.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue May 23, 2017 11:55 pm

Mr. Saoirse Ronan wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 11:30 pm
Popular movie website/forum
Do you mean the site is popular or the films are popular?
Mr. Saoirse Ronan wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 11:37 pm
You know you can edit your posts?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue May 23, 2017 11:57 pm

Mr. Saoirse Ronan wrote:

Anyway, I'd start a thread about those evil losers but nobody here would know what I'm talking about. I'll just leave you with a bit of wisdom from Jacknife Johnny, tranny overlord of CHUD:
I personally believe that trans actors should be playing the roles that they identify as without any caveats. I would love if Jamie Clayton or Laverne Cox or Michelle Hendley just played straight up female roles with zero fanfare. Cast Clayton as Lois Lane or Helen of Troy or whoever and I would be all for that.
That's so retarted i say make the thread because they sound like a gold mine of stupidity, degeneracy and salt right there
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed May 24, 2017 2:00 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 9:00 pm
Weren't the CD-I Marios developed by Western devils? Get four facts straight, Bob. I'd be more concerned that they apparently wanted to make a Mega Man crossover first.

As a side note, I seem to recall from earler versions of this forum that Bob actually features storylines in his reviews. How's that like on the Linkara Scale of Story Autism (tm)?
I'd say worse. Have you ever tried to watch the final episode? It features Bob dressed as Captain N telling him how amazing Chipman is for his wonderful ideas, which Nintendo already does or are unfeasible, while "playing" chess (Bob has no idea about the rules) in heaven/purgatory. Also, on earth, his alternate personalities fight some giant monster thing.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Wed May 24, 2017 10:27 am

Okay now I'm gonna assume that this is the show Jay and Mike are taking the piss out of when they do storylines for Half in the Bag.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 24, 2017 3:58 pm

Charlar wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 10:59 pm
Depends if you think Russia is western since the animation was made by russians, so it's either 50 or 100% western
Russia is dominated by white male cis scum, so of course they count as western.
Mr. Saoirse Ronan wrote:

Bullshit. These guys want the fanfare, with all its "OMGWTF first [whatever] with a trans in the lead role" glory.
drisko wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 2:00 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Weren't the CD-I Marios developed by Western devils? Get four facts straight, Bob. I'd be more concerned that they apparently wanted to make a Mega Man crossover first.

As a side note, I seem to recall from earler versions of this forum that Bob actually features storylines in his reviews. How's that like on the Linkara Scale of Story Autism (tm)?
I'd say worse. Have you ever tried to watch the final episode? It features Bob dressed as Captain N telling him how amazing Chipman is for his wonderful ideas, which Nintendo already does or are unfeasible, while "playing" chess (Bob has no idea about the rules) in heaven/purgatory. Also, on earth, his alternate personalities fight some giant monster thing.

Huh, now I know where Chris Bores got his storyline ideas from.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Roker

Post by Roker » Wed May 24, 2017 7:15 pm

drisko wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 2:00 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:

A giant monster thing that is personally responsible for orchestrating everything bad that has ever happened in gaming in an attempt to destroy it, up to and including (actual examples from his own videos):
  • The Crash of '83
  • The commercial failure of the Dreamcast, and Sega's withdrawal from the console market
  • The '93-'94 video game congressional hearings
  • Jack Thompson
And, surprise surprise, since none of those worked, the monster's last/latest plan is to destroy gaming and gamers from within via GamerGate.

------------------------

And while he's really offended about putting guns in a Mario game, here he is one day later masturbating over the implications of FarCry 5's setting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 24, 2017 7:18 pm

Oh, so the only problem he had with modern jawk shooters was that they picked the wrong villain?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette