Times you gave up on the opposite sex (or same sex)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Times you gave up on the opposite sex (or same sex)

Post by Poonoo » Sat May 27, 2017 11:59 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 8:50 pm
Traditionalism and shitlib feminism are two sides of the same double-ended dildo.
This is probably the best part about MGTOW, they rightfully call out both sides on this. Though sadly, a lot of new MGTOWs are just Tradcons who are pissed off that women aren't virgins any more, and are latching onto the MGTOW thing to rebel. They complain about modern women being sluts when early on MGTOWs gave no fucks about that aspect at all, it was more about bad manipulative female behaviour, hypergamy (which is 100% real, Shoe can fuck off when mocking that when she is dating a guy 10 YEARS older than her), society being gynocentric and marriage being a raw deal if you get divorced. It was about that, and cynicism that anything will actually change since they think society cares way more about a suffering woman than a man and has no desire to fix mens issues due to biological conditions. That was the main split off point from the MRAs, who are trying to do that but are failing.

But no, now it is all "WOMEN ARE ALL SLUTS, I NEED MY PURE VIRGIN WAIFU".
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 28, 2017 6:38 am

Women all need to be kawaii desu moe blobs.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 28, 2017 7:27 am

Complaining about sluts and idolizing foreign women is some PuA shit. They probably infected MGTOW when the big SJW blowup happened.

A lot of the earlier MGTOW didn't care about women being sluts. Why would they? If your goal is to avoid marriage and long-term relationships because you think the laws are stacked against men, why would you look down on women for engaging in their own alternative lifestyles? Not to mention, it directly benefits men who don't want a relationship.

During the big SJW drama on youtube, I noticed a lot of people suddenly calling themselves MGTOW who were from the traditionalist or more mainstream camps. MGTOW isn't just "I'm butthurt women sleep around" or "I hate SJWs." Paul Elam tried to argue that any man "going their own way" could qualify as MGTOW, even married dudes.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun May 28, 2017 10:33 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 7:27 am
why would you look down on women for engaging in their own alternative lifestyles? Not to mention, it directly benefits men who don't want a relationship.
Fucking this. Being a MGTOW at it's core is being a bachelor, and if you are one in a traditionalist world you aren't getting any sex unless it's at a whore house.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 7:27 am
Paul Elam tried to argue that any man "going their own way" could qualify as MGTOW, even married dudes.
He just wanted the label MGTOW. The MRA name was tainted and to the normies the words "Mens rights activist" sounds stupid since they feel like they/men already have rights. To them, they think it's like black people in the 50s when you say MRA, and since men can vote and all that they think you are retarded.

MGTOW though leaves a great first impression. "Going your own way" sounds great, the documentary Century of Self showed that marketing people found out that people like to think they are individuals and unique, even if they are just like everyone else. They would market products to people implying that it expresses your unique identity. The MGTOW name unintentionally is a great piece of marketing that won't scare people away, and Paul wanted that shit to be as vague as possible so he could rake in the fucking shekels.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun May 28, 2017 10:52 am

Girls and guys being completely oblivious to blatant advances of the opposite sex.
That's my middle name.

I've had some moments, yeeeaaars later, where I was like "o:O fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck... she came on to me!"

And about friends; I've always been in a tight group of about 8ish people, one was a God in getting laid, Suddenly he got a girlfriend and I didn't see him for a year xD

I'm kinda socially retarded (think it's from all the time alone in hospitals) so I kinda don't see things at times with the opposite sex. I l.live in a small town where everyone knows I'm sick, so I always blamed that on why girls and women didn't really advance on me. I've seen myself as above average looking and I did exercise a bit in my late teens, but still nothing lol

And just one more thing about friends: I was in the hospital for 12 months and rehab for 5. Got visited by a friend twice, and the group of friends once, How depressing is that? I mean, I didn't really ask them, but come on. I remember one time my friend got some kind of seizure and was hospitalised. The day after I asked the friendgroup to go and visit and we all went the day after that, So it's not that hard... xD
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 28, 2017 5:27 pm

Some people are better friends than their friends deserve, if that makes sense. A lot of people get caught up in what they're doing and tbh, people only care about others SO much. As I said, with a few exceptions. People are mostly friends when it's convenient.

I guess that makes me cynical, but life isn't a novel and life keeps folks pretty busy. We're all, if not selfish to some degree (it's quite unhealthy to be an unselfish person, as that makes you a doormat and target for abusers), then "self-interested."

As for MGTOW, yeah the name sounds great, doesn't it? It's all individualism and self-discovery shit. Sounds like something you'd read on the cover of a self-help book sold on Oprah or some other fat cunt's daytime TV. Who knew it was actually supposed to be about black dudes avoiding obnoxious harpy welfare queens.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

sanicvr00m

Post by sanicvr00m » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:01 pm

There's social retardation and then there's being too retarded to evaluate your behavior and adapt. I've had friends with dozens of cringey rejection stories like the OP's and they never wise up. They're committed to getting girls the "moral" way with the blind dedication of a zealot. They usually end up married to an ugly cunt and miserable.
SpoilerShow

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:30 am

Is it just me or were there 10 posts in this thread that got deleted (guest posts)?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:53 pm

I took a look into the moderation logs up to April and couldn't find a single deleted post for this thread. Not by mod or user.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:54 pm

Must've been a Russo-Korean cyber attack.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette