Asalieri thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Asalieri thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 20, 2017 6:05 am

He's certainly fascinating. His claim of being pretty much the only authority on how the universe actually works is a bit undermined by him insulting "rivals" in a very juvenile way. I guess being professional is another one of those mathemagician tricks.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Tue May 30, 2017 9:29 am

Ya know, considering Assclery hold a degree in dramatics (literally and figuratively), one would at least expect better production values for that Mathemagicians video. I mean jesus fucking christ the green screen failure is overwhelming.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue May 30, 2017 12:46 pm

You know, behind the anger and the fat and the crazy ideas, there's still a guy who's smart enough to speak Spanish, English, German, Portuguese, and Chinese. Compare that with most lolcows, who are completely ignorant about everything, Asalieri is a sad, cautionary tale of the crazy genes taking over the intellect.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue May 30, 2017 2:25 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue May 30, 2017 12:46 pm
You know, behind the anger and the fat and the crazy ideas, there's still a guy who's smart enough to speak Spanish, English, German, Portuguese, and Chinese.
Can he actually speak those languages on a passable level, or is that just something he claims? Lots of people claim they can do a multiple things and when you check them out, it turns out they only have basic knowledge about most of it, yet they still try to sell themselves as experts.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

conchncoral

Post by conchncoral » Tue May 30, 2017 2:27 pm

he has another channel where he speaks only spanish and as a spanish speaker myself he can at least speak that well. dont think ive heard him speak any other language at all.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 30, 2017 3:59 pm

I can see him speak Spanish since he likes hanging out in Argentina. The rest needs a definite confirmation - especially Chinese.
Bartnopolis wrote:
Tue May 30, 2017 9:29 am
Ya know, considering Assclery hold a degree in dramatics (literally and figuratively), one would at least expect better production values for that Mathemagicians video. I mean jesus fucking christ the green screen failure is overwhelming.
It's because green screens run on mathemagic.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue May 30, 2017 7:17 pm

Hasn't he lived in Germany for a while? That would imply that he speaks German (since that was before the conversion from the former Weimar Republic into the Teuto-Caliphate of Persia, where you just need to claim to be an Islamic refugee to live there).

His Spanish and Portuguese are solid, as he was using them during the 2014 World Cup videos. Can't tell about Chinese, but I'll assume he wasn't just going ching-chong-ning-nong before an audience, because that shit is too easy to debunk.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:03 am

conchncoral wrote:
Tue May 30, 2017 2:27 pm
he has another channel where he speaks only spanish and as a spanish speaker myself he can at least speak that well. dont think ive heard him speak any other language at all.
He's Argentinian after all. I'd be more surprised if he wasn't able to speak Spanish.
Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue May 30, 2017 7:17 pm
Hasn't he lived in Germany for a while? That would imply that he speaks German (since that was before the conversion from the former Weimar Republic into the Teuto-Caliphate of Persia, where you just need to claim to be an Islamic refugee to live there).
Ahahahahahahaha! You've never been to Berlin, I see. Being able to speak German was in no way required for immigration up until about a decade ago.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:16 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbJJZuuaaQY
Huh, how long has it been where asa talked about himself, but says its a review of another youtuber?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:03 am

https://youtu.be/vbJJZuuaaQY?t=343

Asa definitely gained weight.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome