NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Dummy

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Dummy » Wed May 31, 2017 10:50 am

I feel like this is self loathing. She's saying people will outgrow this cause she used to make rape jokes and not be as bad as a sjw as she is now. I wish anytime she gets offended over a joke somebody would post that spooning with spoony video she did. If she posted that video today so many of her fans would be so outraged and she would have to delete her twitter over the shame she felt as a "feminist" but now she uses the excuse "Well I was young and dumb." When she wasn't that young when she did it.

sigh

Post by sigh » Wed May 31, 2017 11:38 am

Your entire argument 'she used to be X and she used to do Y' supports what she said. My exact point is that she tries to present her stance not as an political side to stand on, but as an ultimate apolitical conclusion to which one will get thanks to life experience and age, as if every person is practically the same and will mature in the same manner, has the same personality and so on. Isn't this diverse.
Her fans wouldn't be outraged they would see it as a clever satire. People who would call themselves her fans, appreciate her sarcasm and are a group that will accept anything that she would put out.
And exactly a spin on "Well I was young and dumb." would cover them.
Though going through her twitter and seeing so many covfefe posts I'm not certain she grew out of shitposting either.

Don'tAnalizeMeBro!

Post by Don'tAnalizeMeBro! » Wed May 31, 2017 11:54 am

Dummy wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 10:50 am
I feel like this is self loathing. She's saying people will outgrow this cause she used to make rape jokes and not be as bad as a sjw as she is now. I wish anytime she gets offended over a joke somebody would post that spooning with spoony video she did. If she posted that video today so many of her fans would be so outraged and she would have to delete her twitter over the shame she felt as a "feminist" but now she uses the excuse "Well I was young and dumb." When she wasn't that young when she did it.
Well if she's really gonna use that excuse she should go the full monty and say "I was young, dumb, and full of c***."

:D

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed May 31, 2017 8:50 pm

Shaun is such a fucking idiot.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed May 31, 2017 9:02 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 8:50 pm
Who?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:13 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 9:02 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Who?
The dude she responded to on Twitter.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:22 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:13 am
Pope Corky III wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 9:02 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Who?
The dude she responded to on Twitter.
Oh, i thought for a second you mean Sean Fausz (is that how it's written?)
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:50 am

Speaking of which whatever happened to Sean Fausz? He was a centerpiece of DHI in years past but I haven't heard a word in a long time. Did he finally explode in a type-I supernova?
Is Spoony dead yet?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:29 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:50 am
Speaking of which whatever happened to Sean Fausz? He was a centerpiece of DHI in years past but I haven't heard a word in a long time. Did he finally explode in a type-I supernova?
Once he cut down the insane levels of E-Begging (it's almost like GoFundMe saw how successful he was and made it a business model) he became boring to talk about. Once he discovered streaming it's all he did, like Lordkat, Angry Joe and Spoony.

It seems streaming attracts lazy cunts who can't be fucked editing.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:01 am

Sean eventually went almost homeless IIRC and was crashing on someone's couch. I have no idea what he's up to these days.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome