Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Chippah

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Chippah » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:09 pm

Just match her recent pics with the layout of their house on zillow...if you're feeling autistic.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:32 pm

There is absolutely no way they broke up. Orcril (or any other woman in that position) never break up unless she gets a better alternative (i.e. IronBrad, which she can never ever get because she's too old/ugly/weid).
She has a place to live, job, copyright violating etsy store and a cuck SJW male feminist servant with ugly demi-human fetish. Why would she abandon such privilege on purpose.
Last edited by AdorableOtter on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:37 pm

I've heard about mega-cucks that stay with their gilfriends/wives in the same house, while she brings in other guys to bang. Some of them even allow the other guy to move in.
お前はもう死んでいる。

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:57 pm

JacketDetective wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:14 pm
Maybe she's not. They could have split up long ago and aren't talking about it because of what happened last time with Scarlett NotJohanssen
Ha
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:07 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:32 pm
There is absolutely no way they broke up.
Oh no, you got me all wrong. She sure as hell still lives there. And joking aside, she also doesn't have another guy or something like that. They didn't even have a break-up.
What I'm saying is that they don't interact with each other. At all. I'm sure multiple days go by in which they don't see each other until they eventually run into each other by accident or something.

"I don't know what Noah is doing."
Who says that? They own and live in a house together. He used to be the main bread winner. He doesn't do jackshit anymore and then even breaks off all communication and it takes multiple days of pestering her about him for her to say even as much as "lol I dunno what he's doing"?
Go ask the dense bitch about him. She can whine about having to sell dolls and get a job, yet fails to mention why that is the case. She never addresses it. Ask her how he's doing and she's clueless. She certainly doesn't read his twitter, can't just go and ask him to make a quick post to calm down the fans that pay their rent.
The most interaction those two morons had was passive aggressive posting about the disappearance of a burrito half a year or so ago.

She's just living there. Like you renting out a room to some stranger. You mostly mind your own business and that's it. She doesn't say anything because she's fine with that situation, as you said. He is just in plain denial.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

progfan777

Post by progfan777 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:09 pm

Spoons must read the board because he went out of his way to shill April's kitsch.

Speaking of which, "Novus Antiquae" is some fucked Latin without context. Neither gender nor number match between the adjectives assuming we're sticking to nominative case here. Perhaps the amusing interpretation is Antiquae is feminine genitive or dative, in which case it could mean "a new [something] for/of an old woman."

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:07 pm

Hehe, could be. Although I doubt that.
But wooow, duuude. He pressed left click to retweed her commercial. I'm sure that has taken quite the considerable effort. That means for sure no video this month.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:21 am

Breaking news. Spoony has been working. I repeat: Spoony has been working. Now we can see all the hard work that he's bravely accomplished in between his panic attacks and twitter ramblings.

http://imgur.com/a/4ja9C

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:02 am

oldbones wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:21 am
Breaking news. Spoony has been working. I repeat: Spoony has been working. Now we can see all the hard work that he's bravely accomplished in between his panic attacks and twitter ramblings.

http://imgur.com/a/4ja9C
Hope he doesn't strain himself. Health comes first :3

Joking aside, his table of contents gets more amusing each month:

- last Live Wire garbage: 6 months ago
- last "TSE-content" (Counter Monkey): 8 months ago
- last "Rebruary": 13 months ago
- last Vlog (also last appearance of Miles): 25 months ago
- last scripted movie review (Massacre at Central High): 28 months ago
- last Boardgame review (Nightmare add-ons): 31 months ago
- last Videogame review (Big Trouble in Little China): 34 months ago (yes, that's Autumn 2014, nearly 3 years)
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:15 am

progfan777 wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:09 pm
Speaking of which, "Novus Antiquae" is some fucked Latin without context. Neither gender nor number match between the adjectives assuming we're sticking to nominative case here. Perhaps the amusing interpretation is Antiquae is feminine genitive or dative, in which case it could mean "a new [something] for/of an old woman."
Well, naturally the talented artists of Dragonthrone in Dragonland use a different Latin dialect; probably called Dragon Latin.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette