Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:21 am

Him making a Latza video to me proves that he doesn't like doing'the TGWTG videos. He just wants to shitpost about Latza because it's fun to do, and for him it's a break from the videos he clearly hates doing and he can tie it to TGWTG and get away with it. The only angle he can go with to tie it properly is to point out how pathetic their remaining fans are, and briefly talk about random TGWTG wannabe's like the reviewtopia site.

But he won't, he'll just recycle /tv/ memes.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:58 am

Most of these have been shit. Maybe its because I'm on DHI and knew about all this stuff years ago so none of it was news.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:31 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:58 am
Most of these have been shit. Maybe its because I'm on DHI and knew about all this stuff years ago so none of it was news.
It's because he cuts out important shit. With Spoony he didn't talk about the made up diseases and his history of censorship with Scarlett. With Linkara he ignored how he is actually a piece of shit and not just some dork with weird fetishes. With Joe he blatantly skipped his whole history because he got lazy.

He needed to work on summarising shit better to get some of that in there without it being too long.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:45 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:31 am
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:58 am
It's because he cuts out important shit. With Spoony he didn't talk about the made up diseases and his history of censorship with Scarlett. With Linkara he ignored how he is actually a piece of shit and not just some dork with weird fetishes. With Joe he blatantly skipped his whole history because he got lazy.

He needed to work on summarising shit better to get some of that in there without it being too long.
Who cares how long it is though?

More hilarity can ensue if you just talk about everything! How fucking hard is that Jim? You're getting paid to shit on shit people making shit videos! Gimme them Payacon bux, I'll make a great DHI style sperg series of epic proportions with all the fetishes, autisitc outbursts about polidicks, sleazy scamming, and failures these nobodies have indulged in. The videos should take as long as they need to cover all of the shit in it's entirety, so the WORLD knows how horrible and useless these nobodies truly are. They DESERVE to have their shit blow up in their faces for all of the scamming and sick things they've all been involved in.

THOSE horrible things are the true cautionary tales to live by. DON'T BE A FUCKING AUTIST ON JEWTUBE.

His Patrons wanted this series to expose these nobodies because they thought Jim would be able to make it funny while showing them for what they are, but he's fucking dropping the ball left and right.

Everyone really does become Splooner
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:58 pm

If he was about ripping Spoony a new one... he'd be all over the shitty return of his live streams.
DHI Faggots pout and get mad because I tell them like it is then they have the nerve to call me a Pussy :roll: I'm not the one getting emotional over the truth. You fuckers need a real hobby outside masturbating on the internet to internet nobodies.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:21 am

Any truth to the 'Jim is dying' rumour?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:27 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:21 am
Any truth to the 'Jim is dying' rumour?
I mean, his YouTube account might be.

As for his health, no he's perfectly fine as far as anyone can tell.

Who's claiming he's dying?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:31 am

CIANIggerCuntSlayer wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:27 am
/cow/. Thread there says he opened up a Patreon cause he's chronically ill and can't work.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:36 am

Jim is a heavy smoker but I'm not sure if his lungs are fried yet.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:36 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:31 am
CIANIggerCuntSlayer wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:27 am
/cow/. Thread there says he opened up a Patreon cause he's chronically ill and can't work.
I mean, that could apply to any Payacon.