Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:11 am

Joe is shilling this shitty (probably?) boardgame on twitter to make his fans pay for the kickstarter

Would be cool if more companies made video game adaptations out of their board games. Bought this game a while ago but was done with a low budget and not much depth :(

http://store.steampowered.com/app/46316 ... n_Tactics/
SpoilerShow
I like how much "DLC" this boardgame has, you could probably spend 500 bucks easy if you get everything, wow

http://sodapopminiatures.com/super-dungeon-explore

Seele

Post by Seele » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:18 am

Another board game video. What is it with Channel Awesome autists and board game shilling? It's essentially the Spoony effect of resorting to lazy videos that people don't wanna watch.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:06 pm

Seele wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:18 am
Another board game video. What is it with Channel Awesome autists and board game shilling? It's essentially the Spoony effect of resorting to lazy videos that people don't wanna watch.
You don't gest strikes for board games and it is family frendly, so you are not deemed " not advertiser friendly".
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:42 pm

Dude just make a livestream of Hungry Hungry Hippos. Now that's some quality entertainment.
Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:11 am
I like how much "DLC" this boardgame has, you could probably spend 500 bucks easy if you get everything, wow

Any miniature-heavy game can get expensive as shit. Just look at tabletop wargames, specifically Games Workshop.

And I seem to recall that those soda pop guys not only sell some miniatures as a limited offer, but also have ones that are convention-exclusive.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:40 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:42 pm
Dude just make a livestream of Hungry Hungry Hippos. Now that's some quality entertainment.
Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:11 am

Any miniature-heavy game can get expensive as shit. Just look at tabletop wargames, specifically Games Workshop.

And I seem to recall that those soda pop guys not only sell some miniatures as a limited offer, but also have ones that are convention-exclusive.
I remember some people sperging on 4chan they go back to boardgames if video games keep pushing lootboxes and DLC. Guess that option went out the window :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:36 pm

Not every boardgame is Warhammer. That would be a most dire world indeed.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:52 pm

Monopoly but you're required to buy different miniature models of the hotels and houses in order to actually have the proper visual representation and each individual one costs 10 to 100 bucks.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:29 am

I saw a tweeter recently of Pissed Jose going full DSP:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DOFnAHeWkAAcjFI.jpg:large

He's so fucking lazy. This is like a restaurant owner complaining because customers won't pay as much money for a cheese sandwich as they would for lobster. "Obviously I won't get as much money for the cheese sandwich, even though I wish it would."
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Cuntry

Post by Cuntry » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:43 am

Is he seriously asking his fans what clickbait title he should do his video so they will watch it? LOL How pathetic.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:11 am

Maybe Joe is feeling the adpocalypse crunch, if that's really even a thing.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]