Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:47 am

Colin Trevorrow made Daisy Ridley cry. Could something this stupid be why he got fired?
http://www.businessinsider.com/former-s ... ate-2018-1

She has kind of a weird body. Is she actually totally flat like she appears here?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Everyonemasturbates(exceptSpoony)

Post by Everyonemasturbates(exceptSpoony) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:55 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:23 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:37 pm
And I wouldn't call Book Stannis "super awesome". He's a good general and warrior, but he has zero charisma.
I wouldn't say he had no charisma. He's cold and uncompromising with a fierce sense of duty, which is why he wants the throne. Of course the TV series failed to get any of this across and Stannis is compelling because of Stephen Dillane only
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:18 pm
Did you hear that Daisy Ridley says she's done with Star Wars after ep 9? Mary Sue already thinks she's too good after only 3 films. Ingrate.
I understand the impetus but it's gonna be like Emma Watson trying to be a serious actress after Harry Potter, except without the thirstfags lusting after her extremely average-at-best body

You say average at best body. I say what body. The girl is flat, she has no ass. The only average thing about her is her face

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:11 pm

The creepy thing about Emma Watson thirstfags is they developed their lust when she was still a little kid during the first couple Potter films.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Seele

Post by Seele » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:16 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:47 am
She has kind of a weird body. Is she actually totally flat like she appears here?
/tv/ has a weird lust for her. She looks like a twig with an abnormally large xenomorph mouth.
And yes, she is extremely flat.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:26 pm

She wants to be known for more than Star Wars. Which is understandable, since it's utter shit now.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:33 pm

Yeah, I dunno. She's kinda cute I guess, when she's not playing Rey.
But it makes me wonder if she was chosen just for her weird, somewhat androgynous body by the Lucasfilm feminazis. D&C has made me aware that SJWs like to portray women asexually like that like in Marvel Comics.

With her weird body, she'd make a cool creature actor (like Doge Jones) in a Guillermo del Toro flick or something.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:27 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Not sure if just pettanko, or actually trans...
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:41 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:48 pm
Jackson could never get away with that now. There was a minor controversy even back in the day when some nobody actresses got turned away because they weren't white. They were offered other creature roles, but they were angry they couldn't be Hobbits or elves.
Jackson might get away with it, if he wanted to. Apparently when Nolan was casting for Dark Knight Rises, Zoe Kravitz went for the Juno Temple role. They didn't even give her an audition, explaining that they're not going 'urban' for the role.
I know it's a silly comparison because of historical vs fictional characters, but I wonder how people would react to a WW2 with a diverse Axis.

I mean, I bet Forest Whitaker would make a pretty good Mussolini or Göring. Denying him an audition just because of his skin color would just be racist.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:58 pm

I do remember how there was some controversy around the time of Return of the King how there's no black characters at all. Jackson would face some heavy ass criticism today if he would still portray blacks in his films like he used to:

That tribe at the beginning is hilaroius, but watch how that nig in 4:23 onwards is portrayed. :lol:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:27 pm
I know it's a silly comparison because of historical vs fictional characters, but I wonder how people would react to a WW2 with a diverse Axis.

I mean, I bet Forest Whitaker would make a pretty good Mussolini or Göring. Denying him an audition just because of his skin color would just be racist.
Something like that already exists:

When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:06 pm

Blaxploitation never disappoints.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:09 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:27 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Not sure if just pettanko, or actually trans...
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:41 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:48 pm
Jackson could never get away with that now. There was a minor controversy even back in the day when some nobody actresses got turned away because they weren't white. They were offered other creature roles, but they were angry they couldn't be Hobbits or elves.
Jackson might get away with it, if he wanted to. Apparently when Nolan was casting for Dark Knight Rises, Zoe Kravitz went for the Juno Temple role. They didn't even give her an audition, explaining that they're not going 'urban' for the role.

FOREST WHITAKER?

you mean that RETARD? who can only look silly and drool in his movies? THAT GUY?!?!?!?
Wtf are you smoking?!?!?!
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine